Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-06, 03:44 PM  
pharma_gal

New TJ order quest

Can anyone give me the $25 off promo code...i am not signed up for the email and thus havent gotton one...thanks tht will be very helpful..
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-06, 04:03 PM  
gimmat
VF Supporter

The $25 is a "gift certificate" for joining MyBeachbody premium on-line support.

The e-mail had a 20% off link, which someone posted in the previous thread.

You can use one or the other for online orders, but not both. If you want to use both, you have to 1st sign up to get your GC #, then call BB and place the order.

You can also use ebates along with one of these discounts for 15% rebated to you.
gimmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-06, 04:09 PM  
pharma_gal

how can i use ebates?? pls can u give me a link..thanks
Old 03-20-06, 04:23 PM  
pharma_gal

pls someone help me

ok plsssss tell me how to get the ebates to work...when i go to the BB site from ebates..it takes only $5 off tht is totla is $54+s/h..if i use the 20% discount total is 47+s/h....how can i get both things to work...thank u so much...i need to order this today...pls help me out here...
Old 03-20-06, 06:31 PM  
H_Lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by roohac77
ok plsssss tell me how to get the ebates to work...when i go to the BB site from ebates..it takes only $5 off tht is totla is $54+s/h..if i use the 20% discount total is 47+s/h....how can i get both things to work...thank u so much...i need to order this today...pls help me out here...

You can use Ebates.com or Fatwallet.com for your 15% off. The 15% discount does NOT appear on the Beachbody website, it's only shows through either account that you set up on Ebates or Fatwallet and you can get the money back by paypal or usually a check by them but you have to wait a certain amount of time for it. Sign in to your account on Ebates.com and then click the tab that says "All Stores" at the top, then choose Beachbody and click on the link.

Let me know if you need more help

Heather
H_Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-06, 06:42 PM  
pharma_gal

Heather,
i just posted a reply on ur other thread...thank u so much....i finally ordered the set...thank u.
Rooha.
Old 03-20-06, 06:46 PM  
H_Lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by roohac77
Heather,
i just posted a reply on ur other thread...thank u so much....i finally ordered the set...thank u.
Rooha.
You're welcome! I just read the other thread. I'm glad you got them to work and I was happy I got them at a good price!

Heather
H_Lo is offline   Reply With Quote