Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-24-21, 05:29 AM  
Buzzer

The Linda's I have that I love:
Lounge Room Series has a great inner and outer thighs section that I love. I add it on sometimes to short workouts, I really focus on my core and it is a great core workout too. I love it because it's not only legs but core also.

50 rep series is awesome for a hotel room! I kinda want the 100 rep series for the same reason, but 50 rep slays me enough. If I am traveling local I bring this and 2-3 pound weights (sometimes the 3's are way too heavy for all those reps!). It's also a fairly quiet workout so I can do it in the little hallway hotels usually have between the door, the bathroom and the closet, while everyone else is asleep.

I did NOT like the Hula workout. It was obviously made for the clothing brand, seemed forced, and didn't work for me. I gave it two tries, just in case the first day I just wasn't into it, and hated it both times. I ended up giving it away, and I seem to remember the recipient didn't like it either.
TA Omni 90 days completed! 7/11/11-ish
Tapout XT1 90 days DONE! 6/29/13
Body Beast: Done 3/14, minus the last week. I started JNL and never looked back!
JNL DONE! 5/12/14
Buzzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-21, 01:30 PM  
Hsim

I always want to like her workouts but it doesn't always turn out that way. I really like Resista Barre and Stretch Yoga Fusion and somewhat like 10 Minute Burnout and Mat Sculpt and Burn. I find the workouts on the last 2 hit or miss.
Hsim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barlates, linda wooldridge