Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 05-20-21, 10:14 AM  
Dontmindthemess

Weird double post!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-21, 02:07 PM  
AnMrsDe

Just popping in to wish Bex a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! It’ll be the 21st before she sees this Shanghai time, so I hope it was great!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-21, 03:18 PM  
Dontmindthemess

Happy Birthday Bex!!!!
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-21, 03:30 PM  
Cher

Happy Birthday Bex! Sorry I missed it earlier today!

Pat , glad to hear all went well with your 2nd cataract surgery. That is scary about your 1st one. I’m a little freaked out about my 2nd one. I just want it done.

Jane, I got a kick out of your Hippity Hop comment about Linda’s avatar! It does sort of look like one! My sister and I used to love our Hippity Hops!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-21, 03:59 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Bex, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a great one!

Pat & Cher, I am glad to hear your eye surgery went well for both of you. Cher, I hope the second will be the same.

Jane, aww thanks I am glad to be back too, I missed you all. I'll def. go at my own pace with Silwia, I know she is a machine.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-21, 07:58 PM  
AnMrsDe

Cher/Pat, glad everything went well with the surgery! That is going to be really strange, Cher, with the one good/one bad eye! I'd go crazy and probably would be popping those Aleve with all the headaches it'd cause!

T2B, I did make it to TJ, but I didn't really see what I wanted. I did, however, get 2 new shirts and a pair of shorts, LOL! I also ordered some wrist weights on Amazon....I'm hoping they will work with me wearing lifting gloves and my Polar watch. The price was sure right...$0! (I used points I had, so...score!) I'm alllllll about the bargains!! Glad your wrist/ankle weights are working out great for you. Also glad you and your DD had minimal after effects from the vaccine.

Jane, I wish I could say my hand/wrist is better but it's not. I'm hoping it will get better in the next few days since the temps will be in the 80's and 70's. I swear, I think my hip pain moved to my hand, LOL! So glad my hip is better though. That's great you're enjoying your new rebounder. You really splurged this month on lots of goodies! Happy for you to be on NORMAL hours again soon.

Hi ASAS, You're doing great this month getting back on the horse!

~~~Waves~~~
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-21, 09:15 PM  
allgirlsinaz

Awe ladies, thank you so much for the kind words on finishing Epic II. A very kind member of this group (who knows I don't read the back end of this thread) sent me a message letting me know there was some comments. My apologies for being late on responding.

Bex-I wouldn't say Epic II was necessarily harder than Epic I, however, I feel there was more Leg days. Legs are my least favorite area to work.

AnMrsDe-Yes, I will proceed with Epic Heat. I'm really looking forward to it since they are shorter workouts. Some days with Epic I and II, I would have to rearrange the week of w/o's to put the 60min days on the weekend since I still w/o in the AM before I go to work. I don't know if I will do Heat in June or July.

Dontmindthemess-Thanks for reminding me about the ankle weights. I do have a pair of ankle weights that have removable bags of sand. I may give that a try around the wrist/forearm.

C25K graduate 10/10

CLX grad 12/09
allgirlsinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-21, 06:55 AM  
T2B

Happy Birthday Bex!!!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-21, 08:04 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Cher - if I were checking back here, I'd have known we were sisters in eye surgery. Sending you best wishes for a successful outcome!

Happy birthday to Bex!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-21, 05:30 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

AMD, thanks! I have not been this consistent in a long time, it feels great to be back on it, you are all very motivating with your workouts!

ETA: I hope your hands get better soon.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts