Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 03-02-21, 11:56 AM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

This month I'm doing Cathe STS Meso Cycle 2 and specific bone-building workouts. We are also moving back to Texas, so I'm going to be super busy.

Chrys, I hope you are feeling better.

Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-21, 05:37 PM  
shoegoddess

This month will be experimental. I fell down my stairs last week and sprained my foot were it meets the toes. So no weighted lower body, no walking or kickboxing, nothing that puts strain or weight on foot. Rest, ice, elevate, compress and Motrin. Doctor said I can do stationary bike and upper body. I plan to do floor work for lower body. Haven't done that for years so it will be interesting to see how my lower half responds.

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-21, 07:43 AM  
Elsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
Elsie!!! So great to see you this month!!

Happy March!!!
Thanks for the warm re-welcome! Sure has been a long while. I'm ready to start right from the beginning again.
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-21, 07:04 AM  
Cher

Cindy, how awful you fell and sprained your foot. Glad you are okay otherwise.

Jane, glad you were able to get your first vaccine. It’s amazing what a little sunshine can do to my mental health!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-21, 07:51 PM  
AnMrsDe

Beth, good luck with your move!! I can't imagine getting in any workouts during this busy time!!

Chrys/Cindy, hope you guys are feeling better!!

Elsie, good job on your workouts!!

Cher, sounds like you're enjoying Jessica's new set!

T2B, glad you are liking Kristin's Hi/Lo Recharge. LOL, I hardly remember doing it (maybe once??). I do remember liking her Dressed Up Drills more since it is less choreographed! It's fun to find a dvd sitting on your shelf that you really like that you forgot about!

amg, how is Mickey getting accustomed to your family by now?

Jane, glad you enjoyed that Yvette the other day! That one was really fun....I'm finding there are fewer and fewer that I deem REALLY FUN. Lately, it all depends on how my body is feeling that morning (achey or good). Heather seems to be my go-to right now.//You need to get up at 1 AM on your work days??? Well no wonder you are struggling with fatigue!! Why oh why so early?? And... to think you are required to put on pantyhose at that ungodly hour??!!!! That's a killer for sure! You do seem to be acclimating better this month. Good job on your workouts!!

Remember to set your clocks ahead this weekend!! (T2B, try to embrace it!!)

~~~Waves to all~~~
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-21, 09:52 PM  
T2B

AnMrsDe - I thought it was Hi/Lo Recharge that you really liked. Anyway, I bought both of those workouts because of you. I think Cher would really like Hi/Lo Recharge. Lots of fun, and her cueing is great. I haven’t taken Dressed Up Drills out of shrink-wrap yet. I looked through my old workout logs, apparently I attempted Hi/Lo Charge once, before the recent love fest, but it was back when my attention span was squirrelly. I’m trying to embrace DST but it’s out my control, lol, I’m so tired afterwards. My last Beast week, too, thankfully, it’s the Bulk workouts, which are shorter. I probably won’t do any extra workouts and... I’m in the office next week so I’m sure I’ll want to take a nap at my desk.

Cher - the new Jessica’s sound really great. I would have bitten if she had offered DVDs. Glad you’re enjoying the workouts. Great job!

Jane - Wow, you are a trooper for sure with that 1am wake up call.

Elsie - Good to see you back! I don’t know about a DIY calf burnout... . No extra calf work for me. I used to have skinny calves until I started my Cathe journey, now I have to buy wide calf boots.

I hope all our missing folks are doing great and staying healthy!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-21, 08:11 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

I ended up caving on Lift and Shift , but my weights are all boxed up Lol. I hope to start next week!.

Beth
Old 03-14-21, 05:35 AM  
Cher

Beth, I’ll be curious to see how you like Lift and Shift. I think it’s pretty good but harder than I expected.

T2B, I would have much preferred L and S on dvd since I’m not a big streaming fan but it is working out so far. I’ve been hooking up my laptop to my workout tv.
Old 03-14-21, 06:20 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher View Post
Beth, I’ll be curious to see how you like Lift and Shift. I think it’s pretty good but harder than I expected.

T2B, I would have much preferred L and S on dvd since I’m not a big streaming fan but it is working out so far. I’ve been hooking up my laptop to my workout tv.
Cher, thanks for letting me know. I hope to start next week!

Beth
Old 03-15-21, 06:04 AM  
Cher

AnMrsDe I should’ve paid more to your comments about that IDTV Gentle Hip Opening practice. It didn’t seem very gentle for my knees. I probably ended up doing the same stretches afterward as you did.

Tags
just the workouts