Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-20-21, 12:35 PM  
kimf
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
I thought the production quality was stunning. Such a beautiful workout and Sahra was a joy as always.
I love this new one with Sahra too! Make sure you try Sasha's cardio workout in that same setting - one of my favorites!
kimf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-21, 09:15 AM  
Izzy

I am loving seeing Sahra in these live and new workouts. She is such a good instructor and has such a good presence. She seems so relaxed. At times in the past she seemed nervous and concerned with what people thought about her. Now she just seems back to being who she is. I hope she continues to do more workouts for ETV.
Old 01-24-21, 09:03 AM  
SuzieC

How is everyone doing with the challenge? I'm pretty much following it to the letter, and it's been one of the most enjoyable Essentrics challenges. For me, the new workouts and the lives are such a game changer and make the challenge more exciting. I love the Essentrics lives and I love having a schedule, so this is a win win for me!

I'm feeling my legs getting stronger, but what has been eye opening for me is that I have zero pain. I usually alternate Essentrics with other programs, but focusing solely on Essentrics every day has really felt like having a physiotherapy session every day. My body just feels more aligned and for me that is important for releasing pain. Even when my knees aren't hurting, I always feel some discomfort and can't sleep with my insides of my knees touching. I no longer feel that.

Edited to add: my abs and back definitely feel stronger too !

I hope everyone enjoying the upcoming last week of the challenge!
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-21, 11:17 AM  
Izzy

I am doing good. Still following the hybrid of 20-40 age ranges. I am also loving the new classes and live workouts. I think I have only missed one day so far. I love this challenge. The variety is excellent. Some days I will do two workouts; a 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes after work.
Old 01-24-21, 05:19 PM  
Lori_Michigan

I modified the 40s a lot, too many long strength ones in a row for me. (I also don't care much for Amanda Cyr's ones, I just don't like her cueing.) So I've been kind of skipping around and only doing one every other day or so. I add these on to my other workouts so I tend to stick with shorter ones during the week but try to do a longer one when I have time. I keep doing Sasha's and Sahra's workouts a lot!
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-21, 05:59 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

I’m skipping around doing the live workouts. Maude’s 20s are my favourites.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-21, 06:33 AM  
mandie123

I've been doing all the lives(in case they go away).Really enjoying the streaming!

Tags
classical stretch, essentrics, etv health challenges, health challenge