Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-28-17, 05:24 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

They're going to offer live streaming classes!!!! LIVE from our NYC Studios

Stream with our dream team, Chad and Tanya, in real time alongside your fellow Physiquers. This is an opportunity to feel part of something bigger, feel our community, feel like you are right in the room pulsing and squeezing with us! Are you ready? Let's do this!
Tanya kicks things off Monday, April 3rd at 6:00am EST. Join us here and start your week strong. Even better news? The first streaming class is available to everyone!

CLASS SCHEDULE
Monday, April 3rd at 6am EST with Tanya - Total Body Sculpt
Arms, Abs & Outer Thighs
Equipment Needed: Light weights, Sturdy Piece of Furniture

Monday, April 10th at 6am EST with Chad - Total Body Cardio Burn*
Core & Balance
Equipment Needed: Sturdy Piece of Furniture

Monday, April 17th at 10am EST with Tanya - Total Body Sculpt*
Inner Thighs, Glutes & Abs
Equipment Needed: Playground Ball, Sturdy Piece of Furniture

Monday, April 24th at 10am EST with Chad - Total Body Cardio Burn*
Arms, Glutes & Thighs
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-17, 05:27 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratima View Post
Is the body part option there somewhere and I just missed it?
Most of the workouts are titled by body part.... though all hit every body part at some point.
Old 03-28-17, 05:28 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post

Stream with our dream team, Chad and Tanya, in real time alongside your fellow Physiquers. This is an opportunity to feel part of something bigger, feel our community, feel like you are right in the room pulsing and squeezing with us! Are you ready? Let's do this!
Tanya kicks things off Monday, April 3rd at 6:00am EST. Join us here and start your week strong. Even better news? The first streaming class is available to everyone!

CLASS SCHEDULE
Arms, Abs & Outer Thighs

Core & Balance

Arms, Glutes & Thighs
I saw this. this is exciting!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-17, 05:29 PM  
pricek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post

CLASS SCHEDULE
Arms, Abs & Outer Thighs

Core & Balance

Arms, Glutes & Thighs
Thanks! I just signed up for the free live class!
pricek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-17, 05:40 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Yay! Glad to hear others are going to give it a try! I'm so glad they are finally getting serious about this aspect of their business. They seem to be really devoting themselves to it and offering some good stuff at a far more reasonable price. I'm over the moon! (ps. if you use the link to sign up that I provided in my original post, I get a discount. )
Old 03-28-17, 07:17 PM  
Dabbadooey

Will those live classes be archived or only available at that time?
Dabbadooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-17, 11:14 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabbadooey View Post
Will those live classes be archived or only available at that time?
yes, they'll be archived
Old 03-29-17, 04:28 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

I had a big aha moment this morning--I remembered that our Blu-Ray player can mirror a laptop or tablet, so I should be able to stream easily. I haven't tried yet but should be able to Friday. That would make this much nicer to use.

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-17, 07:11 PM  
nevertoolate

Buyer beware. Not happy about changing the terms...

I'm not happy about what looks like changing the terms from screen to screen. The first screen that comes up from Nuggie's Auntie's link says, "March offer only" and "$19.95 after your FREE trial" and "first 30 days free." I took a screen shot of this.

After I registered, the next screen brought up 2 options. One option was $29.99 per month after a 15-day free trial. The other was $19.95 after a 15-day free trial and required a 3-month commitment. Huh! What happened to the 30-day free trial offered on the previous page? And the 3-month commitment wasn't mentioned on the previous page.

I selected the 3-months at $19.95 and read in the Terms and Conditions that my billing would start on 4/13/17 after my 15-day trial. I completed my registration. Then when I went to my Account page with my billing information, it said my billing would start on 4/7/17. This is NOT a 15-day free trial!

I sent them a message through their Contact page. I haven't received anything back yet. I don't like misleading advertising and the changing terms from page to page. It looks like bait and switch. If they don't fix this and give me what they promised on their first page, I'm cancelling. As it is, I have until 4/7/17 to cancel without a charge, which is only a 9-day free trial. I hope I don't have a problem cancelling.

Ann
nevertoolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-17, 07:24 PM  
sillygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevertoolate View Post
I'm not happy about what looks like changing the terms from screen to screen. The first screen that comes up from Nuggie's Auntie's link says, "March offer only" and "$19.95 after your FREE trial" and "first 30 days free." I took a screen shot of this.

After I registered, the next screen brought up 2 options. One option was $29.99 per month after a 15-day free trial. The other was $19.95 after a 15-day free trial and required a 3-month commitment. Huh! What happened to the 30-day free trial offered on the previous page? And the 3-month commitment wasn't mentioned on the previous page.

I selected the 3-months at $19.95 and read in the Terms and Conditions that my billing would start on 4/13/17 after my 15-day trial. I completed my registration. Then when I went to my Account page with my billing information, it said my billing would start on 4/7/17. This is NOT a 15-day free trial!

I sent them a message through their Contact page. I haven't received anything back yet. I don't like misleading advertising and the changing terms from page to page. It looks like bait and switch. If they don't fix this and give me what they promised on their first page, I'm cancelling. As it is, I have until 4/7/17 to cancel without a charge, which is only a 9-day free trial. I hope I don't have a problem cancelling.

Ann
Ann,

I could've written your post word-for-word except that my account billing information said 4/6/17. I also sent them an email using their Contact Page and waiting for a response as to why all the different information. I'll report back if/when I hear from them.

I do really like the new set-up for the streaming workouts. I have a Barre3 subscription and Physique 57's style is a little too frantic for me but I'll give them a try and see if I'll warm up to things. I like the music and studio set at Barre3 better as well as the fact that they move to the beat of the songs.
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
physique 57