Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-04-14, 07:16 PM  
yahoo205

Revisiting T-Tapp TTapp Teresa Tapp Tempo Intermediate Debulk Sequences and others

Even my sporadic workouts (Tonique and Tracy Anderson Omnicentric) were starting to wear on me.

I just decided to do some T-Tapp last week and I have now done T-Tapp Tempo Intermediate for 7 days straight. Hoping for another 2 or 3 more days, then I will take a break.

It's not as hard as it used to be when I did it more regularly because I am not as good at the moves now so can't engage as well, etc. Also, I have more fat now (unfortunately), which gets in the way of some movements. Some of me perceived lost mobility is just fat getting in the way, so have to work on that.

Anyway, at this point in my life I definitely need something (T-Tapp, yoga, etc.) to help with mobility. All that plank work on omni has bothered my shoulders (probably because I let my form slip).

But beyond mobility, I really want inch and fat loss and the lymphatic lymph drainage that comes with T-Tapp.

I have a ton of T-Tapp but Tempo Intermediate is my favorite. I really think it's a great workout.

Please share your T-Tapp success stories, rotations, and any pointers or advice. You can share T-Tapp failures too.

Thank you!!

I'm ALSO wondering about DEBULK SEQUENCES DVD. Is it worth getting?

From the website:

Debulk Sequences is a T-Tapp Variety Workout that can be used by both beginners or those already familiar with other T-Tapp workouts. This DVD includes two different 17-minute Debulk Sequences titled At the Barre and Critter Crunch. Also included is Ladybugs Instruction and three featured variations of Extended Linear Stretching from popular, advanced Variety Workouts. It is highly recommend to be familiar with Organs in Place/Half Frogs Sequence featured in the DVD in the back of the book, Fit and Fabulous in 15 Minutes.

At the Barre Sequence primarily reduces all target areas of concern from waist to knee. Don't have a barre? You can use the back of a bar stool or your kitchen counter!

Critter Crunch Sequence is designed to target trim upper, inner and outer thigh "pudge" while leaning out excess bulk.

Extended Linear Stretch exercise is designed to lean out excess bulk, as well as burn residual fat. This exercise can be done once or twice a day, even on days you do other T-Tapp workouts to help your muscles achieve greater flexibility, improve muscle imbalance and lengthen short muscle fibers. This is sure to be a favorite for anyone who has less flexibility or muscle imbalance in their hamstring, hip or gluteal muscles. It is also great for those who tend to develop shorter thicker muscle fibers in their quads from weight training, sprinting or due to body type. Extended Linear Stretch exercise can be done any time of day as a stand-alone exercise, as well as before or after your favorite workout. Each variation will create a unique challenge to muscle fiber activation, so make sure to rotate these variations and don’t always do the same one.
yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-14, 03:28 AM  
marya

Yahoo, I've been revisiting T-Tapp this past week, too! What motivated me was chronic knee pain, with no identifiable cause, after several pain-free months. Since the pain didn't seem related to something I was doing, I asked myself--could it be something I wasn't doing? And what I wasn't doing was T-Tapp.

So, I've been revisiting the good old Basic Workout. My knees are MUCH better, my posture is perkier, and I'm experiencing that wonderful naturally cinched-in feeling that T-Tapp gives.

Debulk Sequences sounds wonderful. I think poster Demeris wrote about the workout last year--perhaps you could PM her. I remember someone posting in the T-Tapp Forums about using the corral of her horse pasture as a "barre"! Regrettably, I don't have a barre, a kitchen counter, a corral, or even a sufficiently heavy chair.

My best advice re T-Tapp is to take it as slowly as you need to take it. Initially I tried to do too much too soon--so self-defeating. I'm now following the small-steps wisdom of T-Tapp trainer Trisch Richardson. I was utterly intimidated by the Total Workout (Instructional Two), but now I think if I focus on just one new move per week, I might actually master it.

Good luck with your T-Tapp ventures! Maybe we need a check-in.
marya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-14, 09:52 AM  
Demeris

I have the Debulk Sequence, and I've done the barre section once. I've forgotten why I never revisited it, but now it's on my list.

What I love best about Debulk is the critter crunch & the lady bug sections. I do them more frequently as add ons.

The whole dvd is an aggregation of add ons. I also like the T-Tapp broom 2 as an add on.

Currently, my favorite t-tapp workout is Healthy Hormones. It's just enough to rev my engines so I can get more done during the day.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-14, 02:52 PM  
marya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
I have the Debulk Sequence, and I've done the barre section once. I've forgotten why I never revisited it, but now it's on my list. What I love best about Debulk is the critter crunch & the lady bug sections. I do them more frequently as add ons.
The whole dvd is an aggregation of add ons. I also like the T-Tapp broom 2 as an add on. Currently, my favorite t-tapp workout is Healthy Hormones. It's just enough to rev my engines so I can get more done during the day.
Demeris, I'm intrigued by the critter crunch and lady bug "add-ons" you mentioned. Are they done on the floor or at the barre? Do you think I could use the Debulk Sequences DVD even though I lack a barre (or reasonable facsimile)?

Healthy Hormones is my go-to workout when I'm ailing. Once I was so weakened and feverish from a cold that I could only do it modified, sitting in a chair, with frequent long rests between moves--and it took me all day. But it turned the tide for me. The following day I had barely a sniffle left. That was about 3 years ago, and despite living in the perennially damp Pacific Northwest, I haven't had a cold since. Maybe the viruses know Healthy Hormones is laying in wait for them!
Old 06-05-14, 05:05 PM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by marya View Post
Demeris, I'm intrigued by the critter crunch and lady bug "add-ons" you mentioned. Are they done on the floor or at the barre? Do you think I could use the Debulk Sequences DVD even though I lack a barre (or reasonable facsimile)?

Healthy Hormones is my go-to workout when I'm ailing. Once I was so weakened and feverish from a cold that I could only do it modified, sitting in a chair, with frequent long rests between moves--and it took me all day. But it turned the tide for me. The following day I had barely a sniffle left. That was about 3 years ago, and despite living in the perennially damp Pacific Northwest, I haven't had a cold since. Maybe the viruses know Healthy Hormones is laying in wait for them!
You can use a counter or the back of a sofa, but she does have some push-pull with the barre, so you'll have to modify.

Critter Crunch & Ladybugs are both done on the floor--they are the signature moves from her workouts of the same names, but here they're just those signature moves.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-14, 02:42 AM  
marya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
You can use a counter or the back of a sofa, but she does have some push-pull with the barre, so you'll have to modify.

Critter Crunch & Ladybugs are both done on the floor--they are the signature moves from her workouts of the same names, but here they're just those signature moves.
Oops--don't have a sofa or a usable counter. Guess I'll defer Debulk. (I'm actually hoping to pick up good used barre--preferably dirt cheap--at a thrift store or yard sale this summer.)

Thanks, Demeris!

Actually, there's enough in Total Workout to keep me occupied for some time. Can't do the lunges, though. My knees KLT, but lunges--even Teresa's--make them scream. I think with the lunges she's trying to fatigue thigh muscles, so I'll do that in a more knee-friendly way before moving on to Balance Sequence.
Old 06-15-14, 07:27 PM  
yahoo205

Below is almost a complete list of T-tapp workouts.

Also:
Debulk Sequences
POP workouts (Target Pop 3, Ladybugs)
Barefoot Basic Plus
Warmup Workout (1,2, and 3 are separate but I don't know how this compares to Warm Up Stretches DVD)
Tempo Hit the Floor (27 mins) (May)
Brain to Body Fitness - Floor (late June)
Brain to Body Fitness - Core Floor (late June)
Brain to Body Fitness - Turn Back Time (July - August)

http://t-tapp.com/products/T-TappWorkouts.html#tempo

Starter Systems
Tempo Series
Hit the Floor Series
Step Away Series
Ladybug Series
Maxi Max Series
T-Tapp Retreat Series
TappCore Series

STARTER SYSTEMS
Basic Workout Plus DVD Great as a warm up or as a stand alone workout, Basic Workout Plus delivers inch loss as well as improved health/wellness. Basic Workout Plus is the first half of the Total Workout plus the exercise Hoe Downs, which is the 3-minute sugar blasting move that drops glucose 62-85 points. Basic Workout Plus proves that less is more with T-Tapp. Learn the basic T-Tapp techniques that make any workout more effective!
Retail Price $39.95

Mindful Movement For Healthy Hormones, Thyroid and Menopause Management This T-Tapp workout DVD contains two workouts - one with instruction and one without. Its special sequence of mindful movement using T-Tapp muscle activation techniques can help your body increase energy, decrease inflammation, improve metabolic and lymphatic function, as well as thyroid and adrenal health. More information and pictures of this workout are featured in the book, The Menopause Thyroid Solution, written by Mary Shomon (pages 235 - 266). This DVD can be used to get started with T-Tapp or to teach you additional muscle activation techniques to help you achieve better core muscle density and offset more hormonal fat. Instructional workout is 41 minute and the full workout is 27 minutes.
Retail Price $39.95

Total Workout DVD This total body workout has a special sequence of comprehensive, compound muscle movements that use isometric linear alignment along with lymphatic pumping to deliver higher aerobic, strength, flexibility and body sculpting - as well as rehabilitative benefits to shoulders, back, hips and knees. Inches drop quickly since muscles are developed with density, not bulk, to cinch-in, uplift, tighten and tone. The Total Workout also teaches how to increase intensity without adding weights or repetitions so you can always challenge your body and get results with only one set of 8 repetitions. Less IS more with T-Tapp! The Total Workout delivers a full body program that not only builds a better body with optimal fitness and wellness, but helps you keep it for the rest of your life.
Retail Price $79.95

T-Tapp MORE Rehab Program DVD This Starter System was created for those who have MORE to lose, MORE health issues to overcome (frozen shoulders, bad backs, knee problems, arthritic conditions) or MORE birthday candles on the cake (degenerative spine and joint issues usually increase with time without proper movement). The pace is slower, repetitions are less and exercises are modified from the original Total Workout. T-Tapp MORE is designed to rebuild cardiac health, neuro-kinetic pathways and lymphatic function - as well as deliver body sculpting inch loss and weight loss. This program is excellent for spine and joint rehabilitation along with auto-immune disease such as Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue and Epstein Barr. With obesity at epidemic proportions in the United States, this program was designed to show everyone that we CAN be healthy and fit in less time (all workouts are less than 20 minutes) and without pain. This workout has been well received within the medical community as an important first step in rebuilding healthy blood sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol. The body CAN repair and rebuild if you move it... so move it with MORE and help your body help itself. Take the first step in rebuilding your health, wellness AND fitness with the T-Tapp MORE Rehab Program - you'll get MORE results in LESS time!
Retail Price $69.95

T-Tapp MORE Rehab Program Level 2 this workout contains an instructional workout for MORE-2, MORE-2 without instruction and 3 Variety Workouts (CHAIR, Steppin' WALK and BROOM). T-Tappers, Bobbi Tribble and Denise Hentze, join Teresa in the 45-minute instructional and 25-minute workout to teach a special sequence of mindful movement with lots of muscle activation tips that can help you build better neuro-kinetic (brain-body) connection. The other three workouts, CHAIR, Steppin’ WALK and BROOM, can be done in rotation for variety or in combination since each of them take less than 10 minutes to complete. T-Tapp MORE - Level 2 also features a special new workout with Teresa and Berei (our 85 years young Senior Fit star) with several exercises from the much anticipated Senior Fit Program. The special sequence and muscle activation techniques taught within this 1-hour brain-body workout will help boost heart health and lymphatic function to a whole new level!
Retail Price $69.95

Senior Fit Senior Fit is NOT just for Seniors! Teresa Tapp created this special Brain-Body Fitness Workout to help everyone maximize muscle activation, circulation and lymphatic health, regardless of age. Every exercise of mindful movement within Senior Fit is designed to improve strength, flexibility and heart health, as well as increase energy and decrease inflammation. Its special sequence of mindful movements combined with leverage isometrics will help your body rebuild from the inside out, improve posture and build better balance. No weights, no equipment, no impact and no need to increase sets or repetitions... this progressive workout delivers MORE results in LESS time and will continue to challenge as you get stronger and more flexible. Senior Fit is the workout that helps you stand taller, look and feel better so that Yes You Can be Fit and Fab Forever!
Retail Price $69.95

TEMPO SERIES
*You should be familiar with the Total Workout before doing the Tempo Series workouts. TappClub Members are able to sign in to the T-Tapp Store to view/purchase the Tempo Series and other advanced workouts.

Tempo 2 DVD includes 2 workouts for the price of one – Tempo 8 and Tempo 10.
1. Tempo 8 (49 minutes) is the Total Workout done without any instruction at a smooth, steady pace. This workout is a bit more challenging than the Total Workout Beginner/Rehabilitation Level, even though repetitions remain at 8, Teresa takes the form up to the next level. Tempo 8 is a great workout for all fitness levels!
2. Tempo 10 (58 minutes) is the Total Workout with 10 repetitions done at a smooth, steady pace without instruction, which enables the ability to hold isometric isolations for better form and also increases cardio output. This workout includes form tips for maximizing results with all T-Tapp workouts.
Retail Price $29.95

Tempo Arms DVD (29 minutes) is done at a smooth, slow tempo for better isometric isolations and optimal results. Although a full body workout, extra emphasis is placed on the Deltoids, Biceps, Triceps, and Latissimus Dorsi muscles. This workout features the exercises Butterflies and Triceps Curls, plus 4 more new arm exercises. You won't need weights after using Tempo Arms!
Retail Price $27.95

Tempo Torso DVD (31 minutes) is another challenging workout done at a smooth and slow tempo. Tempo Torso delivers concentrated muscle movement to help cinch in the torso and burn back fat. This workout features the exercises Advanced Hoe Downs and Eye of the Tiger with a special bonus Target Pop for Eye of the Tiger. The sequence of movements in this workout takes "core development" to a whole new level!
Retail Price $27.95

Tempo Lower Body DVD (60-minute combo: 30 minutes standing, 30 minutes floor) is a full body workout containing Awesome Legs, Organs in Place, Pretzel Twist and Diva Derriere to target trouble zones from waist-to-knee, especially inner and outer thighs, lower tummy, hip pads and butt. This workout is very comprehensive and includes a form tip section to help improve results with any floor routine.
Retail Price $34.95

HIT THE FLOOR SERIES
Hit the Floor Combo DVD includes 2 workouts for the price of one – Hit the Floor and Hit the Floor Softer!
1. Hit the Floor (30 minutes) is a super abdominal workout done on the floor using gravity to help pull the organs in and up – cinching in the tummy!
2. Hit the Floor Softer (37 minutes) is similar to Hit the Floor, but modified for use with weighted shoes. You do not have to use weighted shoes with this workout. Hit the Floor Softer is a great starting workout to use in preparation for Hit the Floor. Both workouts include the exceptionally effective exercise for flattening the lower tummy… Organs in Place!
Retail Price $39.95

Hit the Floor Harder DVD (52 minutes) Want a challenge? Hit the Floor Harder is more comprehensive than the original Hit the Floor workout and definitely more challenging. This workout includes the first 10 minutes of the Total Workout as a warm up. Form pointers after the workout will help increase inch loss and improve fitness level with any floor workout routine.
Retail Price $39.95

STEP AWAY SERIES
Step Away the Inches Walking Workout DVD (25 minutes) is a core cardio, indoor walking workout that teaches T-Tapp techniques to maximize any walking program with a focus on inch loss rather than just weight loss. This is a total body workout and will deliver results from head to toe, plus it’s equivalent to walking about 2 miles! Step Away the Inches also contains instruction and form tips in addition to the workout.
Retail Price $19.95

Step it to the Max - Core Cardio DVD (50 minutes) Are you ready to take yourself to the next level? This walking workout is similar to Step Away the Inches, but contains more upper body movements and step/lift sequencing for increased core cardio concentration. In addition to detailed instruction with form tips, Step it to the Max also includes T-Tapp warm up and cool down stretches for comprehensive conditioning. Remember, fat burning continues through stretching and with Step it to the Max you'll feel the heat from start to finish!
Retail Price $24.95

LADYBUG SERIES
*You should be familiar with the Total Workout before doing the Ladybug Workout. TappClub Members are able to sign in to the T-Tapp Store to view/purchase the Ladybug Workout and other advanced workouts.

Ladybug Workout DVD (66-minute combo: 40 minutes standing, 26 minutes floor) This workout is designed to help females build better hormonal balance, glucose control, and mental clarity for easier menopause management and less PMS. The upper body standing sequence is a variation of the Total Workout and Tempo Series and the lower body floor sequence is a variation of Hit the Floor. Each exercise is tweaked to increase neuro-kinetic and lymphatic flow, so your body can establish better balance between glucose, insulin, and estrogen and increase metabolic function, decrease inflammation, eliminate stored toxins and accelerate your body's ability to cinch in from rib to hip.
The 66-minute Ladybug Combo is a variation of the Maxi Max Series. This workout not only increases metabolic processing for better carbohydrate conversion (energy instead of fat), but also empowers your body to target and tone the stubborn "ladybug" area (thicker waist, torso, abdomen, back and butt) that seems to spread during menopause due to neuro-kinetic atrophy and sluggish lymph flow.
This workout works well for all ages, all body types and all fitness levels. Ladybug Workout contains new T-Tapp movements never before filmed and best of all, enables YOU to regain control and prevent or lose hormonal weight gain, achieve inch loss where you want it and create a body in proportion with better balance inside and out.
Retail Price $34.95

Ladybug Target Pop DVD (10 minutes) is only featured on the Ladybug Workout and Critter Crunch Series. This is floor exercise that was created for menopause management, hormonal balance and lower body inch loss. The Ladybug exercise really targets female areas of concern from torso to knee and works well for all body types.
Retail Price $19.95

MAXI MAX SERIES
*You should be familiar with the Total Workout before doing the Maxi Max Series workouts. TappClub Members are able to sign in to the T-Tapp Store to view/purchase the advanced workouts.
The Maxi Max Series includes non-stop, 60+ minute workouts made for the intermediate to advanced level T-Tapper. These workouts were filmed in the late '90s and have no instruction, include movements from all T-Tapp workouts and deliver extra cardio-kinetic benefits! It is highly recommended for you to know and be able to do the Total Workout and Hit the Floor before attempting the Maxi Max workouts to achieve optimal results and avoid possible injury.

Maxi Max #1 DVD (67 minutes) Cardio-Kinetic Workout - Head to Toe includes exercises Gymnastic Stretch, Organs in Place, Awesome Legs, Pretzel Twist, Diva Derriere and Cat Crossovers, plus a lot more!
Retail Price $29.95

Maxi Max #2 DVD (60 minutes) Extra Cardio-Kinetic Workout - Upper Body includes exercises Advanced Hoe Downs, Eye of the Tiger, Jog Rocks, Organs in Place, Awesome Legs, Pretzel Twist and Cat Crossovers, plus additional stretches and tweaks for the upper body.
Retail Price $29.95

Maxi Max #3 DVD (80 minutes) Cardio-Kinetic Workout with Extra Emphasis on Lower Body is the most advanced and longest T-Tapp workout including exercises Advanced Thread the Needle, Gymnastic Stretch, Eye of the Tiger, Advanced Hoe Downs, Extended Stretching with Linear Alignment, Organs in Place, Awesome Legs, Diva Derriere and Cat Crossovers.
Retail Price $39.95

T-TAPP RETREAT SERIES

*You should be familiar with the Total Workout before doing some of the Retreat Series workouts. TappClub Members are able to sign in to the T-Tapp Store to view/purchase the advanced workouts.

The T-Tapp Retreat Series includes several workouts filmed at some our annual T-Tapp Fitness Retreats. All of these workouts are for educational purposes and include additional instruction and insight into the proper form and newer muscle activation techniques designed by Teresa Tapp. The workouts were filmed with a full class of T-Tappers, so occasionally Teresa will reference to the audience. Most of these workouts are not the smooth, continuous routines that you are used to, but will help to further education on your T-Tapp practice to enhance your other workouts. The T-Tapp Retreat Series will make you feel like you're at a fitness event working out with Teresa Tapp!

T-Tapp Broom DVD (105 minutes Complete Routine, see sections below), filmed at the 2007 Safety Harbor Fitness Retreat, is a total body indoor walking workout that incorporates a household broom to stimulate high end muscle activation for better results. T-Tapp Broom is more than just a workout; it’s like being at a clinic working out with Teresa Tapp herself. Warning: Muscles may quiver as you sweep away those inches! (Please read the full description for workout segments)
Retail Price $39.95

Finger & Foot Fitness DVD (71 minutes) is a Master Level Clinic that was filmed at the 2007 Safety Harbor Fitness Retreat which educates and demonstrates several movements for fingers and feet to help improve flexibility, lessen pain and decrease inflammation. Maintaining optimal function of fingers and feet is not only important for lymphatic function but also help your body lose weight easier and get fit faster. This DVD also has a special menu that allows you to choose exercises individually from both Finger Fitness and Foot Fitness sections.
Retail Price $39.95

Warm Up Stretches DVD (71 minutes) contains a series of body alignment stretches specifically designed to optimize flexibility and strength of the spine. Designed as a Master Level Clinic at the 2007 Safety Harbor Fitness Retreat, Teresa Tapp details form specifics as well as the how and why for each movement sequence. Great to use anytime you feel the need to balance out core muscle imbalance often caused by repetitive daily compromises to body movement (i.e. poor posture, extended sitting or active overuse).
Retail Price $10.00

Critter Crunch Floor DVD (75 minutes) contains all of the T-Tapp floor exercises, plus the signature movements Ladybugs, Organs in Place/Half Frogs, and NEW Crab Claws – a zoo for a whole new you. Filmed at the 2007 Safety Harbor Fitness Retreat this workout will help to balance hormones and target/tone those problem zones below the belt, including inner thighs, lower belly and saddlebags!
Retail Price $39.95

Critter Crunch 2 DVD (45 minutes) Use this Master Level Clinic DVD after you've warmed up with Primary Back Stretch or just finished Basic Plus, the 15 minute workout -- so your body is in alignment and in optimal fat-burning mode. This workout was filmed at the 2009 Fitness Retreat in Safety Harbor so you will feel like you were there! Teresa gives lots of pointers, corrections and insider tips to help you get optimal results, but Critter Crunch 2 is different than the Critter Crunch Floor, the 75 minute instructional clinic. In addition to less instruction, it moves straight through Organs in Place/Half Frogs, Ladybug and Crab Claws so you can get a full workout in less time. Plus, this DVD includes camera shots from above so you can really see Teresa's positioning during the floor exercises!
Retail Price $39.95

Total Workout Super Slow DVD (105 minutes) is a Master Level Clinic that was filmed at the 2007 Safety Harbor Fitness Retreat. This workout includes all of the movements from the Total Workout through Balance Sequence done with 4 reps super slow and 4 reps at a moderate pace. Learn all the newest form tweaks and muscle activation techniques to maximize any T-Tapp workout.
Retail Price $39.95

Maxi Max Extreme DVD (150 minutes) Every year, Teresa closes our Fitness Retreat with a grand finale workout that contains everything she's taught throughout the four-day Retreat -- all the insider tips, the hints to make each move more effective, the tweaks and turns that take each move to the extreme. For the first time ever, you can get all the intensity of a full Retreat on one DVD with the new Maxi Max Extreme! This 150-minute advanced level workout takes everything about T-Tapp to max intensity and since it was filmed during the 2007 Fitness Retreat, you'll feel like you're actually in the room with Teresa! Hard core T-Tappers have been asking for a workout DVD this intense for years, and Teresa has finally produced an all-in-one workout that will truly test your T-Tapp mettle. Maxi Max Extreme is not for T-Tapp novices - you should be proficient in Total Workout, Hit the Floor and/or the Ladybug Floor sequence before attempting this "endurance" workout. Perfect for personal boot camps or a model blitz, this truly is the last Maxi workout you'll ever want or need! This DVD is broken up into several sections for easy navigation and workout selection: Combination: 2 hours, 30 minutes; Standing: 1 hour, 25 minutes; Floor: 51 minutes; Form Tips: 5 minutes.
Retail Price $39.95

TAPPCORE SERIES
TappCore DVD Fundamental Fitness for the Developmental Body: includes a series of mini-workouts. TappCore was created for students and teachers and includes 9 mindful movements designed to build strength, flexibility and a healthy heart. Each exercise is taught in great detail and then offered without instruction. It's like a library of Target Pops! Learn basic T-Tapp techniques to activate the muscles from the inside out to strengthen the joints and spine for preventative fitness and wellness. TappCore helps to stimulate the left/right brain, mind and body. It’s a great way to sneak in exercise throughout the day for those who don't have the time or space. A few of the mini-workouts also feature Teresa Tapp’s Bichon Frise, Buddy. TappCore is great for all ages and fitness levels.
In 2007 Florida governor Charlie Crist mandated an extra 30 minutes of physical activity every week for school children in Florida. TappCore provides a simple, effective and fun way for schools to help fulfill this mandate without additional expenditures. Governor Crist recently sent Tapp a letter of appreciation for her efforts to promote physical activities for children.
TappCore exercises:
1. Butterflies
2. Tricep Curls
3. Shoulders
4. Chest Press
5. Hoe Downs
6. Spine
7. Balance
8. Chair
9. Walking
Retail Price $19.95

TappCore 2 Sit Down DVD
TappCore "HoeDown Showdown" winners join Teresa to teach a new sit down workout that can be done in the classroom, at home or even at work so everyone can fit in fitness during the day.
TappCore 2 sections include:
* Sit Down Sunray (Length 12:36 minutes)
* Students Challenge Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Length 10 seconds)
Retail Price $10.00
Old 06-15-14, 09:05 PM  
marya

There are evidently some new workouts, either just released or about to be: http://forum.t-tapp.com/showthread.p...re-Floor-ready.

Apparently these workouts haven't yet shown up on the website.
Old 06-16-14, 06:59 PM  
yahoo205

anyone else have any t-tapp input, advice?
Old 06-16-14, 08:25 PM  
rosepetals

I ordered them. They are on the way. You have to call the office to order.
rosepetals is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fat loss, inch loss, mobility, pretzel, t tapp, t-tapp, t-tapp breakdowns, t-tapp results, t-tapp workouts, teresa tapp