Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-10, 07:35 PM  
kali1

Cool WHFN's Kickbutt and FitPrime DVDs

Is anyone still using the WHFN's Kickbutt and FitPrime DVDs? I bought them when they first came out...loved them but ended up selling them. I'm thinking of buying them again sometime in the future but not sure if I should or if I should just move on to something else instead. Do you think they are still effective and worth having?

What are your thoughts?
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-10, 07:52 PM  
sunday

I loved the FitPrimes, and did a several week rotation with them last November and December. They just made me feel really good and happy. I also loved the vivid colors and music. My favorites were Lean ... oh, heck, I loved all of them!

I have all the KickButts but for some reason just really love the FitPrimes.
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-10, 08:18 PM  
anetta

I still use these, I did the Kickbutt version of Crunch Time yesterday.

The music is great in these.

Anita
anetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-10, 08:32 PM  
moonbeam31

Yea- even though I have not done them in a little while- I have all the Fitprimes and most of the Kickbutts- I need to complete my collection and do the rotation! I also love the music and the pretty set.
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-10, 08:44 PM  
katalina

I still use these. I use Lean most often and FlexPosture fairly regularly. I have also recently done Crunch Time and Floor Burn of the original FitPrimes. I'm glad I have them!!
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-10, 09:06 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

I have two of the WHFN FitPrimes, Upper Body Burn w/Keli and Pump with Heidi. I like them both and still use them both regularly. I have thought about trying to trade for Lean w/Keli too, but I don't think it would work for how I do cardio these days (one long session per week; the cardio portion would be too short).

I was never interested in picking up any of the Kickbutt workouts because they are remakes of Anna Benson's original FitPrime workouts--I have most of these and love them, so I saw no need for the remakes.

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-10, 09:57 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

I really like Fast Cheetah. I had ordered the set when it first came out, and kept the ones I liked. I think I have Push Pull and Steamin Cardio, too.
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-10, 05:39 AM  
stacy4ft9

I have the complete set and also the original FitPrime's. It's funny because I tend to go for the original's first, mainly FTGU, CrunchTime, Fast Cheatah and Steamin' Cardio.

For the new versions, I usually go for Lean or Pump, then Metaboost. I remember not being at all impressed with Lower Body Burn. And I'm embarrassed to say that I've never done FlexPosture.

I remember back in 2002 when I found FitPrime. I was so dissapointed with the "new" firms and ended up doing a search for Tracie Long and voila -- I found FitPrime. I was in heaven!!!
stacy4ft9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-10, 06:35 AM  
dnna

Yesterday I did Just Right with Anna as the lead and it was "just right" -I was having a cranky tired day. It cheered me up and I got a great 40 minute workout.
I have them all, the first set and the remakes. I adore Lean with Keli-it is on my top ten dvd's list.
I also have put floor burn with Susan Harris and floor Burn with Tamela into my rotation- I do easy cardio for 30-45 minutes and then floorwork Margaret Richards or Winsor B&T, it has been wonderful to have the variety.
the music, the set, intructors cuing- all superb.
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-10, 07:47 AM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Just Right is a fun little workout--Anna is kind of goofy in it and the cardio isn't very intense at all, yet the weight portions are actually tough, and somehow I always feel it in my obliques the next day (even though the core portion is so short--I really can't figure that out!). I think I'm going to do that one next week.

I love the older FitPrimes! I think I have them all except Floor Burn (not crazy about floorwork), Up & Down (I actually did try that one, but I did not click w/JAC at all), and the rebounder one. Something about these quirky workouts just is right up my alley.

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitprime, fitprimes, kickbutt, whfn