Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-21, 11:32 AM  
frogribbit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tytbody View Post
this was very informative to me. As I decide who to follow and figure out why I like one Instructors style over another..

she is very good at explaining. I'm so glad all these people that want to fitness trainer instruction school have a place to showcase their finger prints.

I don't think exercises were explained much in previous years, it was just do this 3 x a week. I think what i was missing was wanting the backside knowledge of it.

again, thanks for the link.. too bad there was not a list of qualified instructors like the link you mentioned.. I'd like one for slower speed and no kick boxing. yuck. (lol)
Some other instructors you could check out to see if you like their style are Charlee Atkins (Youtube, lots of tips on Instagram), Roxie Jones (lots of tips on Instagram) and Fitness with PJ (Youtube & Instagram). I really want to like Fitness with PJ because she caters more to the older crowd (not to mean the workouts are easy!) but the heavy breathing into the microphone drives me crazy
frogribbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-21, 11:52 AM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogribbit View Post
Some other instructors you could check out to see if you like their style are Charlee Atkins (Youtube, lots of tips on Instagram), Roxie Jones (lots of tips on Instagram) and Fitness with PJ (Youtube & Instagram). I really want to like Fitness with PJ because she caters more to the older crowd (not to mean the workouts are easy!) but the heavy breathing into the microphone drives me crazy
yahoo. !!! thank you thank you. i don't like heavy breathing either.. So much they have to contend with. All us critics out here..

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-21, 12:05 PM  
frogribbit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tytbody View Post
yahoo. !!! thank you thank you. i don't like heavy breathing either.. So much they have to contend with. All us critics out here..
I know. I feel so bad because I really like her workouts. It would maybe help if I played some good music.
Old 08-21-21, 02:01 PM  
Demeris

I think this is a great example of functional fitness:

Functional Fitness
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-21, 02:10 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post

Functional Fitness
Ha ha. Funny ha ha

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-21, 02:18 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogribbit View Post
I hadn’t noticed PJ’s heavy breathing, but I’m hard of hearing. I have done some of her workouts, but she goes too fast for me, especially with heavier weights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post

Functional Fitness
Lol. Love the expressions on people’s faces.
Old 08-23-21, 11:10 AM  
frogribbit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
I hadn’t noticed PJ’s heavy breathing, but I’m hard of hearing. I have done some of her workouts, but she goes too fast for me, especially with heavier weights.

Lol. Love the expressions on people’s faces.
I think it's just that her microphone is right at her mouth so you can hear the heavy breathing from her exertion of working out. Most people probably don't notice it....I'm weird that way
Old 08-23-21, 08:17 PM  
Leonana

Oh no, doesn’t sound weird at all! That’s the positive of a partial hearing loss, I don’t hear the annoying stuff lol.

Tags
balance, functional fitness, justina ercole