Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-07-20, 11:43 AM  
ellaenchanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne63 View Post
Hi Can you still buy these down loads.I guess they are not on DVD?I would love these in DVD.I go to order on their site and it says page isn't there? I would love to have these I just don't know how to get them.
Their content is all on the app now. They have free workouts on youtube but they are usually not the full length.
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-20, 11:57 AM  
suzanne63

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellaenchanted View Post
Their content is all on the app now. They have free workouts on youtube but they are usually not the full length.
Hi Ok.Thank You.I was going to get this for my birthday.I guess not.I have never did an app before.I really don't want an app.I was going to try and figure out how to put the downloads on DVD.
suzanne63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-21, 12:18 PM  
suzanne63

Hi Does anyone know if these Beachbabe 4 are on DVDs and where I can get them or have someone put these on DVD for me? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_tt...annel=ToneItUp
Old 06-11-21, 10:08 PM  
sillygirl

All the Beach Babe 4 workouts are on the Tone It Up app. Unfortunately, you won't be able to download them offline or to keep but they are all there if you want to try them out. They offer a free trial and code TIU50XMY21S will bring the annual subscription down to $50.
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-21, 07:07 AM  
suzanne63

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygirl View Post
All the Beach Babe 4 workouts are on the Tone It Up app. Unfortunately, you won't be able to download them offline or to keep but they are all there if you want to try them out. They offer a free trial and code TIU50XMY21S will bring the annual subscription down to $50.
Hi ok. Thank You. I have and love all their 3 Beach Babe DVDs. But I don't want their app. It's too expensive. I really don't want to pay for something I can't keep in my hands. I want to always have them.

Tags
downloadable workouts, downloads, karena and katrina, tiu, tone it up