Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 03-22-21, 11:08 AM  
AnMrsDe

Great to see you post, Chrys!!! Take it easy getting back into the swing of things.

T2B, CONGRATS on finishing your BEAST rotation!!!! HIGH FIVES!!!! "Faster, stronger, leaner!" sounds like excellent results to me!!//So, I'll be anxious to read how you and Jane are ramping it up with JNL the rest of the month!

Bex, hope you're feeling better!!!! Awesome job on the Caroline-front this month!

amg, now I'm envisioning seeing ppl walk really fast pushing dog strollers in your neck of the woods, LOL!

HAPPY MONDAY, all!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-21, 07:54 AM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post

T2B, CONGRATS on finishing your BEAST rotation!!!! HIGH FIVES!!!! "Faster, stronger, leaner!" sounds like excellent results to me!!//So, I'll be anxious to read how you and Jane are ramping it up with JNL the rest of the month!
Thank you! I love doing rotations, keeps me focused and the results happen without too much thought! I am loving JNL so far which is surprising because I wasn’t crazy about it the first time I tried one of the workouts years ago. Glad to hear your hip is better.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-21, 12:57 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I'm on a plane going home. Had a great time with the girlies and did a walk each day, just not as fast or far as I usually go.
T2B, way to go!
AnMrsDe, I wanted to get dog strollers for my geriatric granddogs, but my kids vetoed that plan.
Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-21, 10:11 AM  
AnMrsDe

Chrys, sometimes we just have to veto what our kids think!

April thread:
http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...86#post2918586

HAPPY MONDAY!!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-21, 04:21 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Hi everyone! We've finally, well mostly, gotten moved into our new home. For the past few weeks, I've been counting all the running around for errands and unloading boxes as workouts.

This week is finally started Jessica's LiftnShift. I really do like these, and there are some exercises I've never done before, which I was really surprised about! So far, I have had to skip most of the core work due to it being crunch-focused.

I am looking for fun, crunch-free core workouts if you all have any favorites.

Chrys, I'm so sorry to hear you are still feeling tired from Covid. That must be really tough. I found out yesterday we have been exposed, so now we are quarantined. I had big plans for Easter, but it looks like we will be housebound. I was able to get the first vaccine dose last week.

Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts