Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-04-21, 07:21 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taramisu View Post
Caroline's workouts can be tough, there are some EPIC ones that I can handle but the majority of them are pretty hard for me. Especially the ones that have lower body complexes. I am just not interested in doing several straight minutes of lower body work, not my thing really.

She does have many workouts that I do like, but they are mostly before the EPIC ones were published.

I also really like Heather Robertson, and while this thread is about Caroline, Heather's workouts are really more my speed and pace. I like both of them though and they are my main YT instructors that I follow.
I keep reading about Heather being similar to Caroline..... well, I finally looked at her youtube channel and now I think I'll be stalking it. I don't know how you finally convinced me Taramisu, but somehow you did. Thank you.
Old 02-04-21, 07:31 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
I keep reading about Heather being similar to Caroline..... well, I finally looked at her youtube channel and now I think I'll be stalking it. I don't know how you finally convinced me Taramisu, but somehow you did. Thank you.
I think Manleym really likes her. I want to add her into my rotations also. So many instructors to choose from these days.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-21, 10:27 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
I think Manleym really likes her. I want to add her into my rotations also. So many instructors to choose from these days.
An upside of the pandemic, perhaps. I have a friend who used to go to a gym and she said to me just yesterday "will anybody ever go to a gym again?!" and we both agreed that there are people who will, but we are not them. But then I've been a home exerciser since Firm Volume 1 came out. It is great that we have so many choices these days!
Old 02-07-21, 06:14 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
I am glad Bee! Heather's workouts are definitely more my level, not that I won't be visiting Caroline from time to time, but I think I need to get stronger before I can attempt any EPIC ones, even if I do. I might just stick with her other workouts.

Heather's workouts are shorter too, lots of Caroline's are close to an hour or more, just not interested in super lengthy workouts these days.

I do appreciate the brighter background and color that Caroline provides though, the attention to details she puts in.

For Heather, her cute kitty makes an appearance in some videos which I really like too.

I like both of them! What can I say. Today I will probably do Heather's superset workout that she uploaded a few days ago. Looks like a good one.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-21, 11:30 AM  
rhbrand

Ok, I've gone through a couple pages and can't find this Heather you all are talking about.

HELP! I want in on her channel too!
Old 02-07-21, 12:16 PM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhbrand View Post
Ok, I've gone through a couple pages and can't find this Heather you all are talking about.

HELP! I want in on her channel too!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOp...DARilha1uq4slA

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-21, 12:17 PM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taramisu View Post

For Heather, her cute kitty makes an appearance in some videos which I really like too.
I love when this happens, too - the cat looks just like ours. It's fun to see both the cat and Heather's reaction.

Erica
Old 02-08-21, 06:24 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica H. View Post
I love when this happens, too - the cat looks just like ours. It's fun to see both the cat and Heather's reaction.

Erica
I have a black cat too, I like all cats but am partial to black ones for some reason. Seriously though, all cats are special.

To keep on topic, I did Heather's Supersets workout that she just uploaded, holy buckets I am sore. I am badly out of shape though, still I enjoyed this one and will for sure do again.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-21, 01:30 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this but another thing I really appreciate about Caroline's youtubes is that she only has ads at the beginning -- at least that's all I've run into so far.

I did try a Heather -- I liked it ok but not as well as Caroline's -- maybe it was just the specific one I tried. There was a lot of repetition which is not my thing.
Old 02-09-21, 02:25 PM  
Erica H.

Quote:
I don't know if anyone's mentioned this but another thing I really appreciate about Caroline's youtubes is that she only has ads at the beginning -- at least that's all I've run into so far.
Yes, I love this. I read somewhere that Caroline makes it that way but I don't understand how youtube works, so I don't know for sure.

Erica

Tags
caroline girvan