One day too late. missed out on the coupon. Saves me money
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-18, 01:55 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
One day too late. missed out on the coupon. Saves me money
I didn't realize there was a deadline - I thought maybe they were going to sell until gone.

how quickly does FF ship?

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-18, 02:42 PM  
H_Lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
I didn't realize there was a deadline - I thought maybe they were going to sell until gone.

how quickly does FF ship?
I placed my 1st order on Friday night and just received an email that it shipped today. I don't know if it includes my 2nd order from Sunday because the email was pretty vague except for tracking number. I don't have time at the moment to login to my account to check.
Old 11-14-18, 12:05 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by H_Lo View Post
I placed my 1st order on Friday night and just received an email that it shipped today. I don't know if it includes my 2nd order from Sunday because the email was pretty vague except for tracking number. I don't have time at the moment to login to my account to check.
thanks - i selected shipping other than media mail - is the other choice "priority"? i checked my account and it doesn't say anything about shipping method, just the price.

those who have experience with FF: if "priority," did yours arrive quickly?

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 11-14-18, 12:22 AM  
lizh

Hi,
I placed an order on 11/7 and received it today. It was shipped Media Mail and I live in California.

Hope that helps,
Liz
lizh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-18, 04:46 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Annette emailed me to say that The Firm Basic Sculpting with Weights was no longer in stock and if i wanted to select something else. after going back and forth between their online store, Mary's store, and the venerable VF forum, i ended up choosing a FitPrime & KickButt Parts: QuickStart - 4 Day 4 Way Mini Fusion (Heidi on the front) DVD, which supposedly has 237 minutes of content according to Mary's site (sorry Mary!). it was so nice of Annette to contact me.

i vaguely recall reading about these parts DVDs, but was never interested in them. this is the only FitPrime in my order - the rest of my order were Firms, including a couple of "duplicates" whereby i own the GT DVD version but wanted FF versions. I have some WHFN Kickbutts from before. i used to own some WHFN FitPrimes but traded them.

there are just a few threads about the FitPrime/KB parts DVDs. it's too bad they're discontinuing their DVDs.

Old 11-19-18, 02:42 PM  
H_Lo

I received 2 packages today and when I opened them it was the same order number...twice (I placed 2 orders total). I just sent an email and hope I hear back from someone because I will be so disappointed if I can't receive my other order.
Old 11-19-18, 04:17 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by H_Lo View Post
I received 2 packages today and when I opened them it was the same order number...twice (I placed 2 orders total). I just sent an email and hope I hear back from someone because I will be so disappointed if I can't receive my other order.
oh no. I hope you get your correct order too.

I got an shipping notice, and mine is being sent media mail as well.

sad smiley because it will take forever to get here.

Old 11-19-18, 05:03 PM  
Sunrise
VF Supporter

I got mine in record time considering it was media mail. I had a problem with my order and Annette had it fixed in 15 minutes, great customer service!
Sunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-18, 07:25 PM  
H_Lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
oh no. I hope you get your correct order too.

I got an shipping notice, and mine is being sent media mail as well.

sad smiley because it will take forever to get here.
Thanks! Luckily Annette resolved it quickly but they were out of stock on Ballroom Aerobics. She's sending a prepaid mailing label to return duplicate order.

Don't worry your order will be there before you know it! Just keep your fingers crossed for receiving correct dvds when they arrive or you might be waiting longer. LOL!

Tags
fitness favorites, remastered firms