Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-02-18, 05:31 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Question Is Body Revolution discontinued?

I've pre-ordered it from Amazon.ca a month or so ago, and they cancelled it, by saying they thought they would get it, but now they don't know if they will be able to sell it again. I also noticed it is no longer available at Amazon.com and some sellers are selling it for a crazy price of $500 - 1,489.28 plus shipping!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-18, 05:54 PM  
jusca

I would think it is long out of production considering the age of the set. Maybe Amazon was selling its remaining copies. Body Revolution is only $20-25 on ebay.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-18, 06:42 PM  
bubbles76

Oh that stinks! I wanted to get that set too.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-18, 07:12 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I checked ebay and the cheaper I found was $75 CAD... Bummer!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 03-02-18, 11:02 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

I just saw Body Revolution on eBay for US 35, plus shipping. Keep on checking.i finally found Taout XT2 on eBay for a reasonable price.
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-18, 02:07 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Body Shred is on the Walmart website for 45 and change. This is a very good program; harder than Body Revolution, but similar.
Old 03-03-18, 03:50 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Thank you Nyskier, I'll keep checking. BodyShred is reasonable priced at Amazon.ca, have you tried both programs? If so, which one do you enjoy more? Fun factor? More results oriented for fat loss? TIA

Old 03-03-18, 04:52 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

I think it all depends on what level you are. Body Revolution is more intermediate. Body Shred begins at about Level 5 of Body Revolution. I personally can't do all of the plyo moves in BS; I could do almost everything in BR. Both have the format of strength, cardio and core done in several rounds. I like both, but BS is definitely more challenging. Hope that helps.

Lori
Old 03-03-18, 06:36 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Thank you Lori, it does help!

Tags
body revolution, jillian michaels