Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-09-16, 07:53 PM  
H_Lo

I'd love to be in The Firm check in as well! I'm mostly a lurker but I my Firms so much that I'm willing to come out of lurkdom for them LOL! I've lost 80 pounds so far in the past year after having my 1st baby. I credit that to my Firms because I've been using them almost exclusively. I only do the BBH era ones for now because I love the mansion setting!

Heather
H_Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-16, 10:53 AM  
Breezy Trousers

Quote:
Originally Posted by H_Lo View Post
I'd love to be in The Firm check in as well! I'm mostly a lurker but I my Firms so much that I'm willing to come out of lurkdom for them LOL! I've lost 80 pounds so far in the past year after having my 1st baby. I credit that to my Firms because I've been using them almost exclusively. I only do the BBH era ones for now because I love the mansion setting!

Heather
Heather, thanks for coming out of the VF closet! It'll be fun to check-in with you ..... Congratulations on your baby and losing 80 lbs. with The Firm this year, too. That's amazing!!!
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-16, 10:54 AM  
MoFirmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by H_Lo View Post

Heather
Congratulations!!!!!!! I can't wait to check in with you!!!!
Old 09-10-16, 08:23 PM  
H_Lo

Thanks Breezy and MoFirmer! So many great workouts to choose from. Let's get Firming or BEMAXing or FitPriming or TLTing! Did I miss any others? LOL!

Heather
H_Lo is offline   Reply With Quote