Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-13-16, 08:34 AM  
froggy

froggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-16, 02:38 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I was thinking the same Froggy, but you explained it better.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-16, 06:41 PM  
Kathleen Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggy View Post
Ive seen on vf more than once people with problems mention ordering or getting a set directly from groupon, but you dont actually get anything from groupon except a code to order at the kbkb site. You put in your order at kbkb for the set and add your groupon code without spaces to the discount/coupon field and your price adjusts to just shipping. I cant help but wonder whether some confusion on this has led to some of the issues. The only issue I ran across was having to remove the spaces from the code I copied from my groupon account after I pasted it at kbkb.
I think your right. I wish I could go back in time and try again. I was on my IPad when I was ordering and was having problems with it. I ended up with two orders and that is when the issues started. My husband then helped after we received a few emails with using his computer. It seemed the order went through but now I was sent a download instead of a conformation for DVD's.

I sent another email to Rachel at KBKB regarding the mixup so I'm hoping this can be resolved.

My husband and boss both tell me to stay away form electronics especially computers because they claim I have an electrical charge that messes with their functioning!!!

I think after this I am going to agree with them

Tags
groupon, groupon and kbkb, kbkb, kettlebell kickboxing