Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-19-16, 07:33 PM  
andtckrtoo

Thanks. I was perfectly happy with my Fe Fit rotation. Now you forced me to add in KBKX Scorcher. It works out well actually. I'm kind of happy with the variety and mix.
Old 02-19-16, 07:51 PM  
jennstar

I loved the Scorcher series and had great results a few years ago before I was pregnant (lost inches, weight, and looked leaner then I had in years!) Inspired by this thread, I did Power today, and burned 400 calories in 35 minutes. I'm going to do a rotation with the Atleticas and Scorchers for a month, and hopefully have great results!
jennstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-16, 08:24 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennstar View Post
I loved the Scorcher series and had great results a few years ago before I was pregnant (lost inches, weight, and looked leaner then I had in years!) Inspired by this thread, I did Power today, and burned 400 calories in 35 minutes. I'm going to do a rotation with the Atleticas and Scorchers for a month, and hopefully have great results!
When you do, post your rotation! I would love to do that!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-16, 09:09 PM  
jennstar

I sure will. I just purchased Atletica Vol 2, so I will rotate between 1,2, and 3. I plan to put the rotation together and make my official start day Sunday. Will also do 1-2 days of cardio depending on my schedule.
jennstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-16, 09:16 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennstar View Post
I sure will. I just purchased Atletica Vol 2, so I will rotate between 1,2, and 3. I plan to put the rotation together and make my official start day Sunday. Will also do 1-2 days of cardio depending on my schedule.
That is an interesting mix! I think it might be too much for me though. I'm really happy with yoga again lately (and yet still, it's hard for me to make myself do it -- I don't know what it is about yoga!) so I think I'll mix all of my Dasha's with yoga. This thread and bubbles76 has gotten me excited about KBKK again!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-16, 09:18 AM  
buffmama

Now that I've done the Scorcher Series and liked it (no yelling here), I'm thinking about this series as well. Sigh.
buffmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-16, 10:30 AM  
MARIKA

I LOVE this set. I'm in my third month. I love the strength ones and the flow ones. I just love it. I still love how sweaty and tough a slower paced weight can be. I love her too. I'll have to what her Scorcher series is about. Not to mention my whole upper bod is reallly noticably changed from this set. DH actually told me my legs looked slimmer and defined
Old 02-28-16, 09:28 PM  
buffmama

If anyone is on the fence about these the groupon is set to expire on 3/1. The prices went down yesterday, but there is an additional $10 for shipping when you go to Dasha's site.
buffmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-16, 09:43 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIKA View Post
I LOVE this set. I'm in my third month. I love the strength ones and the flow ones. I just love it. I still love how sweaty and tough a slower paced weight can be. I love her too. I'll have to what her Scorcher series is about. Not to mention my whole upper bod is reallly noticably changed from this set. DH actually told me my legs looked slimmer and defined
Maria - this thread is about the Body series, not the co-ed one that you are doing....

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dasha, kbkb, kbkb body, kbkb the body series, kettlebell kickboxing, sprawl