Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-13, 11:41 AM  
Joanna
VF Supporter

Jillian's Body Revolution---worth another look?

I bought this in the summer because I was in Buffalo and it was way cheaper on the American side of the border :-) I tried it once no maybe I am more out of shape than I thought I was! but it seemed hard, and the workouts felt very long, and I did not go back to it. Now, it is just sitting there taking up space and making me feel guilty.

So is it worth giving this another try? I am starting to get back into things with some Leslie. I was tempted by the Jillian stuff because I was having overuse issues with the Leslie because they are so similar. But I have a new one with a strength routine so I have been alternating that with the walks and slowly trying to build my fitness level back up again. If I follow that plan for November, will the Jillians be a good one to try when I have more time because of Christmas break?

These were expensive so if I am not going to use them, I would like to try and recoup my money a little and sell them somewhere. But if they are worth another look...
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-13, 02:36 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I really liked this program - Jillian is personable, the exercises are varied and interesting, the circuit format makes the time go by quickly, and she does an excellent job at progressing each two weeks to make it harder. You've already got it in hand, give it another try! If you still don't like it, you'll feel confident when you sell it that you're done with it
Old 11-04-13, 02:47 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

LOVE this program. I do not like the cardio part...so I substitute for whatever cardio. Give it a try...
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-13, 04:11 PM  
Sophia

I love this program. It gets better/easier the more you do it. I do have to admit that I didn't do it the way it was intended though. I did the first level for about 3 months (and lost 10 pounds). I've only gone as far as the first two disks and the cardio disk from the second phase. I need to get back to it, but I like variety and have been doing other stuff lately.
Sophia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body revolution, jillian michaels, jmbr