Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-30-21, 10:54 AM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
Even with Jessica's kinda darker workouts, there was scenery outside (the youtube ones) and it didn't bother me. her cuing is the absolute best for me too. I always thought I was just never gonna be in shape enough to do slightly harder workouts til I realized, atleast with my personality, it totally had to do with cuing and environment. I do still have limitations, but I get a lot further than I would otherwise.

Thank y'all. Totally wasn't trying to turn this around. I still, very much like Leslie.
I don't think you were trying to turn the thread around. You were on topic, explaining why someone might click with a light or dark set, and some might not.

It's similar for me with Jessica, she challenges me, yet it's not too hard for me. Although Lift and Shift is kicking my rear, lol.
Old 07-30-21, 11:20 AM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
I

It's similar for me with Jessica, she challenges me, yet it's not too hard for me. Although Lift and Shift is kicking my rear, lol.
Hi, are there any video clips to see what this is like? Please.

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-21, 01:50 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by tytbody View Post
I'm not who u asked, lol, but I think there are some on the ad when she starts the challenges. I haven't done it myself, but looked for the clip I'd seen, looks like you can view it here (not sure) thru a purchase process, but cost is free??
https://go-dev.platformpurple.com/shop?e=jessicasmith

There were a lot of reviews here as well. Helped me decide it may be a bit much for me at the moment. If I knew (and maybe it is) I could download and keep the workouts forever I'd be very intrigued, and knew I'd be able to work up to longer workouts again. I wish so bad it had been DVD.

Other found:
Here's the program page, but the clip is to how the platform works:
https://www.liftandshift.us/?utm_sou...e=liftandshift

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-21, 01:51 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
I don't think you were trying to turn the thread around. You were on topic, explaining why someone might click with a light or dark set, and some might not.

Thankyou
I looked into lift and shift, but seemed a bit too above what I need to be focusing on right now. Is there a way to download and keep the workouts or is it all on whatever platform (if you don't want to answer here you can PM me)

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
Old 07-30-21, 02:39 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Quote:
I'm not who u asked, lol, but I think there are some on the ad when she starts the challenges. I haven't done it myself, but looked for the clip I'd seen, looks like you can view it here (not sure) thru a purchase process, but cost is free??
https://go-dev.platformpurple.com/shop?e=jessicasmith

There were a lot of reviews here as well. Helped me decide it may be a bit much for me at the moment. If I knew (and maybe it is) I could download and keep the workouts forever I'd be very intrigued, and knew I'd be able to work up to longer workouts again. I wish so bad it had been DVD.

Other found:
Here's the program page, but the clip is to how the platform works:
https://www.liftandshift.us/?utm_sou...e=liftandshift
I don’t want the platform. Where is the video or is the platforms itself called lift and switch?

~~~Cheryl

Old 07-30-21, 04:21 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
I don’t want the platform. Where is the video or is the platforms itself called lift and switch?
Its a whole online program- I think it can be viewed on things like Amazon, etc, but you can only join a few times a year. I act like I know anything, but I don't I haven't done it.

Old 07-30-21, 04:23 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Thanks. I’ll pass. Since it’s hidden there must be a reason. 🥰

~~~Cheryl

Old 07-30-21, 10:58 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
No, I can’t find one. I think there was one in her original email in March, but it’s gone. I’m not sure why she hasn’t promoted it more, and it’s only been available for purchase in March and June. You can’t buy it currently. My theory is it’s connected to the check in. She answers every post, and I think she wanted a smaller group of people to coach. She seems to want to personally interact with everyone using the system.

It’s not on dvd, but digital on Purple Player. You can also access it from the Lift and Shift website. I don’t know if it will ever be on dvd. I haven’t heard anything lately.
Old 07-30-21, 11:02 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Thankyou
I looked into lift and shift, but seemed a bit too above what I need to be focusing on right now. Is there a way to download and keep the workouts or is it all on whatever platform (if you don't want to answer here you can PM me)
You can download the workouts from Purple Player onto your device. That way you can play the workouts without the internet. However, you need the Purple Player App on your device to play the downloads. You can’t download the workouts onto a separate hard drive. So, it’s different than owing a download of a workout, it that makes sense.
Old 07-30-21, 11:45 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Is this the bat cave setting? TIA

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
background exercisers, bat cave, leslie, leslie sansone, settings