Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-21, 06:36 AM  
SandyT

Horizontal Conditioning Customer Service???

Has anyone ever been successful contacting horizontal conditioning customer service? I have a DVD that quit playing and contacted them several times about getting a replacement. I tried the contact link on their webpage and I also tried to email them directly. Crickets. No response. Any suggestions?
SandyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-21, 08:56 AM  
hdw
VF Supporter

I don't know if they are in business anymore? Which DVD are you looking? I might have it?
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-21, 10:15 AM  
SandyT

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
I don't know if they are in business anymore? Which DVD are you looking? I might have it?
I’m pretty sure they are still in business. I bought a download recently and that transaction went well. But it was probably all automated, not requiring human intervention. The one I am looking to replace is a Hard Core Club (March) from volume 1.
Mine was kinda purple on the back...so maybe a dvd-r?? I figure that’s why it quit playing. I actually bought it again thru kineticflix, but it was cracked when it arrived. I guess I wasn’t meant to do this particular workout 😂😂
Old 06-20-21, 05:48 PM  
cecififi

I recently reached out to Sandra and she responded. I bought a bunch of the 101's a few years back and they no longer work. I am not sure why. My DH is very tech savvy and he said they won't work. I am thinking of buying her downloads 'cos I've started doing her stuff again and it's uhmaaaazing! All her DVD's from total fitness still work. I feel like I wasted a lot of money on those 101 dvd's. I didn't mention that to Sandra.
cecififi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-21, 08:21 PM  
SandyT

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecififi View Post
I recently reached out to Sandra and she responded. I bought a bunch of the 101's a few years back and they no longer work. I am not sure why. My DH is very tech savvy and he said they won't work. I am thinking of buying her downloads 'cos I've started doing her stuff again and it's uhmaaaazing! All her DVD's from total fitness still work. I feel like I wasted a lot of money on those 101 dvd's. I didn't mention that to Sandra.
I agree. Her workouts are uhmaaazing! I have gotten more results from her than any other instructor...even only doing her workouts 2-3 times a month. But with no customer service I am not sure it is worth it. But I would like to give her the benefit of the doubt.
Did you contact her through her website?
Old 06-21-21, 05:08 AM  
cecififi

I did. It took her a few days but she responded.
Old 06-26-21, 06:36 AM  
SandyT

Follow up… Sandra did respond. But she wasn’t very helpful. Oh well, I tried :-) Now I have to decide whether it’s worth it to purchase a third copy…
Old 06-26-21, 08:23 AM  
cecififi

I am sorry you didn't get the answer you were looking for. I bought a bunch of dvd's from her 101 series that no longer work so I went ahead and just bought them to stream. I had to 'cos I love these workouts.

I went ahead and purchased 4 of her workouts. I did 3 of her workouts this week and I am getting so good at these. No more collapsing and quitting. I am going to buy a bunch more as I am loving hoco again!!!! there is just nothing like these.
Old 06-26-21, 09:14 AM  
SandyT

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecififi View Post
I am sorry you didn't get the answer you were looking for. I bought a bunch of dvd's from her 101 series that no longer work so I went ahead and just bought them to stream. I had to 'cos I love these workouts.

I went ahead and purchased 4 of her workouts. I did 3 of her workouts this week and I am getting so good at these. No more collapsing and quitting. I am going to buy a bunch more as I am loving hoco again!!!! there is just nothing like these.
I’m considering getting the download. I’m getting better at these but by no means good, lol! Lots of pausing

Tags
hoco, horizontal conditioning, sandra koulourides