Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-06-18, 06:06 PM  
MoFirmer

I love her streaming site! It's a great price for all the instructors you get in one place! BEMAX, Zuzka Light, 3 TIU workouts, and so many more!
Old 03-06-18, 06:30 PM  
bubbles76

Oh the clip looks good! And on a superficial level, I love that workout top
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-18, 07:08 PM  
MathTeacher

It is already out of stock!!!
Old 03-06-18, 09:24 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusca View Post
This is sounding up my alley. Thanks for the info.

Clip: No need to be signed in or member to watch it.: https://fitfusion.vhx.tv/videos/jill...nd-shred-intro
Thanks for the clip! It looks great!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-18, 08:20 AM  
wishiwasinhawaii

I'm going to get this. It looks like basic lifting on DVD, which is what I've been looking for. I guess a lot of others are also looking for this since it's already out of stock!
wishiwasinhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-18, 10:27 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

I had pre-ordered on amazon when this thread started and I got an e-mail notification that it shipped! I'm glad to see the clip, it looks good to me.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-18, 01:51 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I can't wait to hear your thoughts Summer Breeze!

I hope Jillian will keep them coming! And why not a weight lifting set from Jillian would be great too! One can dream, isn't it?!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-18, 09:03 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

I did the first workout from this today. It's good. No nonsense, basic moves. Jillian is the more subdued version of herself, but she is still Jillian. She talks about how she wants us to go heavy with this set, so no fancy moves, no combo moves, because that doesn't allow for some muscles to go heavier than others. That said, she does do a hammer curl with bent arm lateral raise and explains that the arm is bent because otherwise we couldn't go heavy enough on the hammer curl. There are three circuits each repeated two times through. She keeps things moving quickly and my heart rate was up there. She does 10-12 reps of each move. I don't know if it was this workout or I'm still suffering from the time change, but I was completely wiped this afternoon. I'm hoping it wasn't the workout because it didn't seem that tough! It was good, but not that hard.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-18, 08:18 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

I did the first workout yesterday also and enjoyed it! Bee explained it very well and I agree with her thoughts about it being a no-nonsense basic weight lifting routine. I liked the format of four exercises per circuit repeated twice. I don't like repetition in a workout but this didn't feel repetitive to me. It's four circuits I believe and it went quickly and I felt nicely worked out. Looking forward to doing it again and trying the second workout too. 2 thumbs up (so far).
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-18, 09:02 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

I just ordered it on Amazon and it says they'll notify me when it's in stock and shipping. I hope it's soon!

I have a question for those that have it already. Is each of the workouts total body or is one a push and the other one a pull workout?

Thanks,
Kathy
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags