Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-17, 08:41 PM  
muggle

Definitely get it! Paul is great, his workouts are valid, the moves are basic but challenging, he emphasizes good form. Love him.
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-17, 12:00 PM  
frogribbit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
That is awesome! I'm so glad for you! Hope you'll enjoy it!
Thank you
frogribbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-17, 07:04 PM  
MARIKA

I'm starting this on Monday! I love having something new to make getting up at 5 a bit exciting. Isn't that something we can only relate too? I just finished JNL Fusion... again. Though she is so annoying at times I love this set. It's quick, tough and you could really make your own rotation and just follow along.
Old 07-21-17, 10:35 AM  
AnMrsDe

I just got done with my Katami 4 x 4, Beast, and yoga rotation last month. It was a great combination and I had lots of fun! I really enjoyed the 2x4 Upper & Lower Body workout and found it to be a great finisher/add on since it's only around 26 min. Paul is really a good instructor and totally not annoying at all. Wish it had better music, but you can't have everything! Hope you enjoy it!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-17, 06:59 PM  
MARIKA

Started this today and really liked the first workout, Its easy to modify or amp it up. Loved the format and it wasn't dreadful. Here's hoping all the workouts have me feeling the same
Old 07-24-17, 07:04 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
I just got done with my Katami 4 x 4, Beast, and yoga rotation last month. It was a great combination and I had lots of fun! I really enjoyed the 2x4 Upper & Lower Body workout and found it to be a great finisher/add on since it's only around 26 min. Paul is really a good instructor and totally not annoying at all. Wish it had better music, but you can't have everything! Hope you enjoy it!
Please share your rotation! Although I would probably sub out something for Beast, since I don't have it. Maybe a Cathe. What do you recommend?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-17, 07:49 AM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Please share your rotation! Although I would probably sub out something for Beast, since I don't have it. Maybe a Cathe. What do you recommend?
Hi Bubbles! I would recommend Cathe's Xtrain workouts or perhaps Ripped With HiiT Lift It Hiit It main strength workouts to sub for Beast. Not too many that are metabolic, though, since you're getting a lot of those with Katami. It was fun and I could keep my heavier strength in there as well. It was a short rotation (a month) as I like to move on to the next! I just followed Katami's rotation and did them in order, maybe 1 or 2 a week since I kept strength and yoga in my week as well. Here is my workout log (although I did a few at the end of May also) but you will need to sift thru all the verbage! HTH!

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...=219898&page=2
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-17, 09:47 AM  
upperwside

I love this set.. have not done it in a while. This is a great reminder!! I love the levels. Even the first level shows how to modify up or down...
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-17, 11:27 AM  
macska
VF Supporter

I'm reviving this old thread.
I got the set form Mary, and started it today. I really liked it, very simply but effective moves, as easy or hard as you want it depending on the weights. I tried to do as heavy as I could. I'm just sure if I can stand it for 4 months. Though it is nice to not think about what to do every day, hehe.

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-17, 03:31 PM  
Tugger31

I started it last week and I'm doing something like this for my rotation....disc 1 and disc 2 only once each week, one day of longer cardio, one day of yoga and then I'll alternate each week with a total upper body day (this week I did Cathe's PUB) and then on another day I'll do the 2x2 workout for lower body + a short cardio and then the following week I'll do the 2x2 workout for upper body + a short cardio and then do a leg day. I'll tweak as I go along, if I'm tired and don't want to do the short cardio I may do a floor leg workout instead. I'll do this 4 weeks and then I'll move on to the next month's 4x4's.
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
katami 4x4, paul katami