Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-29-15, 07:40 PM  
bubbles76

It does look really good! And I still have credits. But I wonder how I will fit this into a rotation? That is always the question when I'm combining cardio/strength workouts. Sabine, how did you use these in a rotation? What were your results? I was looking at some old posts, and what intrigues me about them is that they are intermediate. I also don't have any other Katami workout, besides Burn and Build and Kettlebell Konnect. I looked at the clips, and really liked the pacing. I don't like those giant numbers on the set though. Reminds me of Sesame Street.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-15, 07:55 PM  
kristiep

This is a very good price IMHO -- cheaper than when I got it, at least.

I love this series. It's become one of my go-to programs because I love the format and progression. It has also gotten me back into mixing in longer workouts when I was firmly ensconced with 30-min lengths. Paul's instruction is also superb and he has good modifications.

I'm an enabler -- go for it!!!!
kristiep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-15, 11:18 PM  
dutchgirl
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Sabine, how did you use these in a rotation? What were your results?
I incorporated the set in one of my 6 week rotations. Because I don't have a lot of time during the week I'd split the workouts.

So here's what a week would look like.
Monday - I Am Change 1, blocks 1 & 2
Tuesday - I Am Change 1, blocks 3 & 4
Wednesday - Cardio of choice
Thursday - I Am Change 2, blocks 1 & 2
Friday - I Am Change 2, blocks 3 & 4
Sunday - yoga of choice

The next week I moved to a new twosome of workouts.

My results were improved cardio capacity and core strength. I didn't lift too heavy yet I got nice definition, especially in my shoulders.

Fitness happens one choice at a time - Michelle Dozois

The truth is, my body, whether I love it or not, is the vessel that houses my soul. And for that, it should be honored - Theresa Ruth Howard
dutchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 02:47 AM  
Nelly G

I did order. Thanks for all your information!!!!
:heart
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 09:27 AM  
bubbles76

Thanks Sabine! That is impressive that you showed definition and core strength. I could definitely use core strength. Would you say you got stronger overall or maintained strength?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 02:34 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcdoctor01 View Post
You can no longer buy this workout on Paul's website so I'd guess that it's out of print. Get it while you can at the $50 price or before there is a $120 base kit Beachbody version.
Your post made me want to buy it before Mary runs out. I already placed a Thanksgiving order with her but I couldn't resist the $50 price. Thanks to everyone in this thread.

Tags
katami 4x4, katami 4x4 set, paul katami