Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-23-15, 08:51 AM  
horsemom2

JumpSport 550

I just wanted to mention my other favorite bungee even though I started this PROBounce thread:
the 44 inch JumpSport 550

Not all JumpSport models are equal and not all Bellicon models are equal, depending on diameter, cord tension, height and leg options.
The JumpSport 550 was a huge improvement over the original 350/370 model for me, being larger with more cords and a firm supportive mat for my bare feet as well as a slightly lower frame. If Costco offers the reduced price again, it is definitely worth a try with their excellent return policy to see if bungee bouncing is worth the price to you, especially if you want to bounce barefooted and have foot ailments.

The only reason I have switched to the PROBounce for my morning workouts is because of my low basement ceiling and it enables more overhead action with its even lower frame.

I would have been very satisfied with either if I could only afford one.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-15, 09:15 AM  
dakko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
Unfortunately she didn't share her amusement in a way that was easily understood. Probably due to the limitations of the typed word.
Yes, it was an unfortunate misunderstanding.

Btw, I was very glad to hear your perspective earlier. Thank you for writing, it made me feel much better to understand where you were coming from.
dakko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-15, 09:32 AM  
dakko

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
I remember I once posted how much I loved my rebounder and people were laughing at me for not having an expensive one.
Ouch! I'm so sorry this happened to you.

I'm just catching up on this thread, and one thought struck me. I bet all of us can agree on one thing, regardless of how much we've spent on our rebounders...

bouncing is so much fun! If we were all bouncing in one big room, we'd be laughing our heads off and having the time of our lives.
dakko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-15, 11:32 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakko View Post
Ouch! I'm so sorry this happened to you.

I'm just catching up on this thread, and one thought struck me. I bet all of us can agree on one thing, regardless of how much we've spent on our rebounders...

bouncing is so much fun! If we were all bouncing in one big room, we'd be laughing our heads off and having the time of our lives.
I only have used an Urban Rebounder which did not work for me but I am looking forward to trying a bungee. It does look like fun!
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-15, 07:35 AM  
horsemom2

The Costco low price is back for their JumpSport 550.
The PROBounce.me site is also back up.

For more information, check the Bargain Watch thread
http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=212828

But please, just list holiday sales information and do not abuse the thread's intention.

Barb S
Old 11-25-15, 11:00 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Barb,
Thanks for posting about the jumpSport sale. Question: how high are the ceilings in your basement and how tall are you? I exercise in my basement and I am afraid that rebounding will not be possible there because of the low ceilings.
Old 11-26-15, 06:12 AM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
Barb,
Thanks for posting about the jumpSport sale. Question: how high are the ceilings in your basement and how tall are you? I exercise in my basement and I am afraid that rebounding will not be possible there because of the low ceilings.
Barefooted, I can touch my ceiling with my fingertips when standing on the floor flat footed
and press palms into the ceiling if on my toes. Most of my bouncing is into the mat like a vigorous healthbounce.
I have videos online bouncing in my basement on both models so you can see how close my head comes to the ceiling LOL
http://neverendingplateau.blogspot.c...barb-vids.html

Barb S
Old 11-26-15, 08:40 PM  
smilingwolf

Well, the Bellicon Black Friday Sale is a bust for me. A discount of $59.90 on a 44" rebounder.
I was hoping it would be at least $100.00. The shipping is $39.00. So, it is not that great of a deal
in my opinion. They are throwing in a free one year membership to the be360 online fitness program.
But, I'm not interested in that. I'm back to considering the JumpSport 550f.
smilingwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-15, 11:05 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2 View Post
Barefooted, I can touch my ceiling with my fingertips when standing on the floor flat footed
and press palms into the ceiling if on my toes. Most of my bouncing is into the mat like a vigorous healthbounce.
I have videos online bouncing in my basement on both models so you can see how close my head comes to the ceiling LOL
http://neverendingplateau.blogspot.c...barb-vids.html

Barb S
I have to stand on my toes a little to touch the ceiling in my basement. However I have seen your videos and I think I am going to need more headroom than I have in my basement. But I still want a rebounder. I can put it in my family room or a bedroom that we just made into a guest room. Remodeling is in progress so I will have to make room for the rebounder when deciding on furniture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingwolf View Post
Well, the Bellicon Black Friday Sale is a bust for me. A discount of $59.90 on a 44" rebounder.
I was hoping it would be at least $100.00. The shipping is $39.00. So, it is not that great of a deal
in my opinion. They are throwing in a free one year membership to the be360 online fitness program.
I saw this too. Not interested in a new Bellicon either. I haven't made an offer on the used one yet but like you I am more inclined to get the JumpSport.
Old 11-27-15, 07:55 AM  
upperwside

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingwolf View Post
You will be very happy with a Jumpsport. I had one for a while before I got my Bellicon. Still use my Jumpsport and would buy one again. Nice bounce and adjustable.. I just do not like the petal mat.. but not a deal breaker.
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bellicon, probounce, rebounders, trampolines