Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-15, 07:24 PM  
BunnyHop

So far, the only problem I've had with packages this season has been the dvd that Best Buy sent me. I didn't order it, and their customer service had nothing useful to say about why it was sent.

Called them four times, two, the sound quality was so bad I couldn't communicate with them, twice the CSR couldn't give me any information about why a package was sent. Finally took the dvd to a local Best Buy store. Still no useful information, but I left the dvd with them anyhow. Bizarre. (and no, there wasn't any unwanted activity on my credit cards)
Old 12-30-15, 08:19 PM  
old lady

I haven't read through this thread, but I needed to chime in. I prefer to mail stuff using USPS Priority Mail. One of the yarn shops I order from uses it and I usually get my stuff super fast. I've ordered on a Friday afternoon and received my package on Monday. The yarn shop was in Portland, Ore (is now in Missouri) and I live in Houston, Tx.
This week at work we received a box of mostly dead fruit flies (they were supposed to be alive). They were shipped from San Diego on December 16th, using 2-day Priority Mail. They arrived in Houston on December 27th. We checked tracking info and there was no info between leaving San Diego and arriving in Houston. I guess that is just one of those things that makes you go, "Huh??".
old lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-15, 08:54 PM  
angie_nrs

I also haven't read through the entire thread, but....

I mailed a $50 Applebees gift card in a Christmas card to my accountant and he only received the battered front part of the envelope. No card or gift card. I called the Applebees number on the back of another card I purchased and they said the card was redeemed in the town of the sorting facility 3 hours away from me and 1 hour away from my accountant. I will never again mail a gift card in the mail in a regular envelope. Instead I will send it in a cardboard envelope if I send it at all. I've never had an issue like this before. Clearly a disgruntled postal worker decided they needed that meal more than my accountant did. Some people are such jerks!!
angie_nrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-16, 02:37 PM  
sherry7899

Reviving old thread...

The mail continued to be messed up. I sent a package to a VF friend by Priority Mail. Her post office said it was "undeliverable as addressed." The tracking said it would get returned to me if possible. I have sent her many packages with no problems. Thank goodness they did correct the error and finally deliver it.

I ordered a dvd from Yoga Tech in PA on Thursday. I live in NJ. They mailed it out on Thursday afternoon. The package was in NJ on Friday-then it got sent to Connecticut, and then it went to upstate NY! It is finally back in NJ. Hopefully I will actually receive it tomorrow. I don't know why so many routing errors are being made.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-16, 04:46 PM  
beanpeanut

Our packages via USPS have been very delayed, this started around the middle of 2015, UPS has been really late, too. I am waiting for a package from Fedex, it should have been delivered yesterday. When I check the tracking, it says pending?

Josephine
beanpeanut is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
online shopping, shipping, usps