Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 07-31-21, 07:44 PM  
Diana3271

Thumbs up August 2021 ~ Walk On & On ~ New Check-In Buddies Are Always Welcome!

What started as a Leslie walk challenge has morphed into a wide variety of workouts and lots of support and encouragement! Join us, if you're looking for a friendly check-in, that's not limited to one type of exercise!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-21, 05:59 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

My monthly, daily step average was over 10,000 again.

Steps for yesterday: 8,692
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-21, 11:07 AM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

August already?!
Diana, thanks for starting our month.

Did Denise day 9, on the island of Turks and Caicos. Has to be an older one b/c it was aerobics (not cardio). And some UB weight work. Also Denise had an extreme fake bake going.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-21, 05:05 PM  
seabliss

Hi all, still out of town, so no workout to report except for walking. We're in the area of Portugal called the "Silver Coast." We're about 45 minutes north of the capital, Lisbon. It's beautiful near the water, and we are just outside of a big castle that has an entire village of people living in it. The small city nearby is kind of the epicenter here. It's charming, but without the big color of Porto. But we're considering this area as a move because we could buy a good home, and the pace and peace might be better for DD. Also we've already made some friends and connections here that are quite warm and accepting and could be helpful for sure. We are trying to be able to tour a few homes for sale here in order to get a feeling of what we could get.

My father has covid. He went to the ER but they sent him home because his oxygen levels were ok. He's had a couple of rough nights, but he's on a special med that really seems to be helping him, and he may have turned a corner--we will see. It was his brother that passed away of covid last week (the brother lived in a different state). My mother is exhausted and terrified about getting it. She's been trying to isolate but my father is very uncooperative about this. So far her tests are negative, so I'm praying she doesn't get it. She feels like she's coming down with something now, but maybe it's just from the exhaustion and stress.

We'll be heading back to Porto on Thursday, so I will be able to start working out again. Until then, walking will have to do!
Old 08-01-21, 05:25 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Cheryl, I hope things work out for your parents. (((hugs))) and prayers.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-21, 06:23 PM  
lynnf

barre 3 30 minutes and yin yoga.

Cheryl, prayers for the health of your dad and mom. It sounds like your dad is holding up well and I hope this continues. They are able to treat Covid so much better now. Please let us know how he and your mom are doing.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote