Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-17, 07:36 AM  
LoveVA

I mailed a package to someone in Alabama. For some reason the PO sent my package to Arizona. Took days for it to make its way back.

As bad as the PO can be, I will take it any day over Lasership.
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-17, 09:15 AM  
killoffsonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveVA View Post
I mailed a package to someone in Alabama. For some reason the PO sent my package to Arizona. Took days for it to make its way back.

As bad as the PO can be, I will take it any day over Lasership.

What is lasership? Never heard of it.
Old 04-10-17, 09:28 AM  
LoveVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by killoffsonny View Post
What is lasership? Never heard of it.
Never heard of it? Count yourself lucky. Lasership is a shipping company like UPS, Fed Ex. They are known for lost packages, repeatedly saying they delivered packages when they haven't, delivering packages to the wrong address, poor customer service. I think they are the low-cost bidder for shipping and it shows. Amazon uses them for same- and 1-day shipping in our area.

A couple of years ago, I was waiting for a delivery and the guy was in the neighboring STATE trying to find my address. One time, we were waiting for a package and the guy got our address right but handed my husband someone else's package.

The level of incompetence is unreal. I actually will not do business with companies that use lasership to ship their items. I never order 1-day shipping from Amazon because of this company.

I'm sure somewhere Lasership is great and UPS and Fed Ex are the incompetent shippers. But where I live, LS is the worst by far.
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-17, 09:51 AM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol K View Post
I like it though. That's how I knew that I hadn't received a credit card bill that I should have. They are also letting me know when they've delivered a package, so if I'm home I can run out and get it before a passer by takes it. They used to bring packages to our front door in the back of the building, but now they just leave them by the mailbox which is practically on the street.
This is good because I just read their privacy notice and it says nothing about packages. It only says letter mail.

We have a new carrier but so far my only complaint is that he doesn't put the flag down. Typical male, eh? Mailbox flag, toilet seat.
Old 04-10-17, 10:03 AM  
Carol K

There is a dashboard associated with this service and there is a place to indicate that you want notification about packages. They send you an e-mail when the package is out for delivery and when it is delivered, but it is separate from the e-mail about mail and they don't send you a picture of the package. There is also nowhere on the dashboard to indicate that you didn't receive a package that they claim to have delivered, like there is for the mail.
Old 04-10-17, 12:02 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddj View Post
Typical male, eh? Mailbox flag, toilet seat.
Made me laugh! Fortunately, ever since both of our beloved cats jumped on the toilet seat without looking and fell into the toilet, my DH always puts the seat down - without fail! That was 12 years ago.

My package now says out for delivery. We'll see if I get it and if it ends up in my mailbox.
Old 04-10-17, 12:56 PM  
acey

I feel for you! In the year 2014 USPS sent half a dozen of my packages (almost all workout videos, of course) into the black hole of ineptitude. I also received my tax document - the envelope had been stepped on and the document was torn in half. I even began to wonder if there was someone at the PO who hated my guts, maybe an ex or something. Thank goodness Mary and Amazon were understanding and awesome, and kept sending me new packages without question.
Old 04-10-17, 01:02 PM  
Carol K

Don't take it personally. There are some post offices that are interested in doing their job and some that aren't. Before my current address, I never had post office delivery problems and I lived in three different states.
Old 04-10-17, 01:13 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Yippeee! My DH called and said my pkg was delivered and was actually in our mailbox! It took almost 1 week for it to travel 100 miles. I could walk faster than that.

I ordered Jill Miller's Yoga Tune UP Quick Fix Upper and Lower Body DVDs and yoga therapy balls that were on sale last week. I hope I like them.
Old 04-10-17, 03:26 PM  
BamaTanya

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
The true irony - it was supplies to stitch this design: http://www.abcstitch.com/optioncart/...esigns&all=yes

Grrr ~

Carol
Frustrating! Hopefully you'll get it before the next cold season!
BamaTanya is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
usps