Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-19, 04:59 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

I did Firm Tortoise this morning. Well, I FF’d through all the ballroom cardio and lower body stuff and just did the upper body stuff. I guess The Hare will be next.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-19, 03:01 PM  
Sunshine

Smile

Here are some of the workouts I've done for the past couple of months:
Tues
Margaret Richard TV shows 1705 & 1706. I did upright rows,militaries,frontals, side delts, goal posts, Biceps and Triceps. 3 x 12

Fri
Tone it up Slim in Six

Sat
+Susan Powter Lean Strong & Healthy Step Treadmill 3.5 35m

Wed
Margaret Richard TV shows 1709 & 1710 I did chest & Back: Bent Rows, pushups, Bench press, pull ups, Lat Rows, Butterflies, Pec flies

Fri
Cathe Lite PHA 2 Low Impact Training Extreme Basic Premix #3:
Sat
Classic Step Kari Anderson and Jay Blahnik 55m
Hit the spot Rock Hard Abs Classical Abs Denise Austin pt1 12m

Tues
Cathe LITE Low Impact Training Extreme Strong Body Stacked Sets Upper Basic Premix #3 56m+
Fri
Cathe LITE Cardio Party Basic Premix #7
Sat
The Firm Complete Aerobic WeightTraining w Emily BMG extra sets. I wore 4lb ankle weights during the entire workout. Leg lifts instead of squats and lunges. I did pliees and leg presses.
Fri
Cathe LITE SB Stacked Upper Body Premix +Abs& extended str. +
GM311 Low Jam Andre Houle alternate w Treadmill/Rebounder 50m+ final stretch->weightloss Kathy Smith.

Sat
The Firm Parts Sculpted Buns, Hips & Thighs Tracy Long + Hot Steps Kari Anderson
Mon
CIA2102 PowerBar Training Alison & Shannon 1h20m I heavied up + GM211 Jeff Vandiver 42m

Sat
Cathe Lite Pyramid Upper Body+6 pack Abs+str#1 mix #4
Mon
Kathy Smith Great Buns, Hips & Thighs +Denise Austin Rock Hard Non-stop Abs 10m+ Cia1001 Tamilee and Tracy York pt 2&3 Treadmill 40m 3.5
Tues
Cathe Metabolic Blast Basic Premix #10: Main(Awt!)+Calorie Crush(hi cardio)+Back(I added Lat rows) +Abs+stretch 1h16m (I used heavier weight on main program so it became Upper Body day)

Wed
Buns of Steel Total Body Fat Burner Michelle Dozois,Robin & Dawn Pappas 40m 4.0

Thurs
Lori Fetrick's Power Workout (I rewound did Upper 45m+Abs10m) Ttl 1h + Step (I did Treadmill 35m 3.7

Sat
Slim in 6 Firm it Up Debbie Siebers Legs 1h10m + Cathe Stretch Max Routine #2 Stability Ball

Sun
Benchworks Kari Anderson wu 10m TM 30 at 3.5 Awt 10m Abs and Str 1h

Sat
Body Bar Sport Zone Carey Bond, Lashaun Dale Clare Dunphy (I did 2 sets Upper finally Bench press 20#) +Quick Fix Rock Hard Isometric Abs pt3 Denise Austin 10m

Tues
Look Great Naked Legs I used 4lb ankle weights felt easy pt. 1&2 Quick Fix Abs Denise Austin 10m Treadmill 30m 3.5

Friday
Step & Sculpt Circuit & AWT Shannon Anderson Bohn & Dan Caskie I wu 10m + Tm 30m 3.5 then 1h of weights& Awt.(I bench, lat row & bent row 20# db) + Hit the spot Abs pt 2 10m Denise Austin + Cathe Stretch Max seg 3 17m

Sat
Look Great Naked series Legs w/o 1 pt3 w/o 2 pt1&2 1h then Hit the spot Abs pt 3 12m + Gold's Gym cardio Boxing Charmaine I TM 40m

Tues
The Firm Body Sculpt Blaster Nancy Tucker I did Upper Body did 2 sets instead of 1 40m + Crunch Washboard Abs pt 1 5m

Wed
Treadmill

Fri
Cathe Lite Strong Body Stacked Sets Lower Body Basic Premix #3

Sat
Warmup from The Firm Complete Aerobics & Weight Training then Personal Training Workout Anja Schreiner +Powerstrike Millennium 3 Ilaria Montagnani & Patricia Moreno

Wed
Cathe Lite Rev'd Up Rumble

Sat
Cathe Lite Body Weight & Bands Basic Premix #7:

Sat
Strong Step Sherry Catlin

Friday
Military Muscle Gay Gasper Upper Body she does 1 set I did 3 heavy.

Sat
Cathe Kick Max

Tues
Tone it Up Kari Anderson Total Body with Dynaband

Thurs
The Firm Light Aerobic Mix + Crunch Abs

Fri
Winning Workout Petra Kolber 1h + CIA1002 pt 1&2 The Firm Lower Body Sculpt for cool

Thurs
Wu from Rebounder wo + Buns and Thighs Gay Gasper at the Clevelander+Legs from Winning workout Petra Kolber + Crunch Washboard Abs pt3+ Great Moves Step PV415 Kari Anderson

Fri
Raising the Bar Margaret Richard + STS Cardio Circuit Premix Drills

Sat
Margaret Richard Legs tv show 1710/1711/1712 Upper body sections only + Quick Fit Fusion Abs Gilad +Kathy Smith Timesaver Cardio Fat Burner pt1 +CIA 1002 pt3 High Impact Nancy Demattei

Wed
Elements of Form MYB Clare Dunphy

Fri
Brand New Butt 2 & more Janis Saffell & more + Kathy Smith Timesaver cardio pt2
Sat
Hi-Lo Jam Yvette Quez (I Treadmill 30m) Absolutely Fit Abs Kathy Ireland pt1
Fri
CIA2505 KickBox Bootcamp Kimberly Spreen Abs Fit Kathy pt2
Sat
Body Bar Below the Belt Keli Roberts, I rewind and added floor +Abs Fit Kathy pt3 CIA1003 Pt 1&2 Kirk Lawrence +pt3 Teri Wexted (I TM for 45m)
Thurs
Cathy High Reps Upper Body premis+Hollywood Trainer Jeanette Jenkins (TM 35m)
Today
Brand New Butt & Pilates Janis Saffell She does legs with the Dynaband instead of ankle weights. really good!

Sorry guys, I haven't been on line for a while and thought I would share....

I intend to live forever - so far, so good.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-19, 11:19 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
Sorry guys, I haven't been on line for a while and thought I would share....
Looks great, Lucy! You have been busy!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-19, 09:29 PM  
Karla25

Fantastic variety of workouts, Lucy! I think you’re doing a great job :-) It’s so important to train our bodies using different types of workouts to prevent injuries and maximize results.

[QUOTE=Sunshine;2821072]Here are some of the workouts I've done for the past couple of months:
Old 05-05-19, 08:28 AM  
Mopsy
VF Supporter

I just did the first 30 minutes of Gin's Intense Moves. I stayed pretty much with the base moves, but even those I modified a little because of the impact. I prefer to go deep with a lunge rather than jump and try to land without jolting my joints.
Old 05-13-19, 11:32 AM  
Sandrine

Intense Moves is one that has really stood the test of time, to me, anyway. Completing that one always makes me feel very advanced, even though I'm not.

Today was Cathe's Step Max. This one has such a nice flow to the movements, and possibly the funnest cooldown in the history of Cathe stepdom.
Sandrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-19, 01:01 PM  
Sandrine

Anyone else doing vintage workouts this summer?

Today was the Firm's Maximum Body Shaping (or was it Sculpting?), one of the Tri-Trainers, with Tracie Long.
Sandrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-19, 02:44 PM  
Messe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrine View Post
Anyone else doing vintage workouts this summer?

Today was the Firm's Maximum Body Shaping (or was it Sculpting?), one of the Tri-Trainers, with Tracie Long.
Me, me, me! <raises hand and waves it wildly>

I did Firm's Super Sculpting Saturday and Light Aerobic Mix yesterday. I haven't decided what to do today, but Maximum Body Sculpting sounds like a good choice.

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-19, 04:54 PM  
patrice
VF Supporter

I did Cathe’s Circuit Max...heavily modified.

Patrice
patrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-19, 05:24 PM  
laurajhawk

Hey, I can play!
A couple of times over the last week, I've scrolled to the very bottom of Beachbody on Demand to try some Slim Series Express workouts. I've had good results with Slim in 6 in the past, and I need to lose, so thought I'd try some of the new-to-me material now that I've subscribed.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dustbunny, oldies but goodies, vintage, vintage vfers, vintage workouts