Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-13-21, 12:57 PM  
Cher
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Thanks! I missed it when it was originally on, and I found out Discovery Plus has the whole series and a new season made for the channel.
Thatís what Iíve been watching it on too. I donít have cable so never got to watch it before. Iím on Season 7 plus I watched all of the newest season.
__________________
"You're not going to get the butt you want sitting on the one you have!"
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-21, 01:02 PM  
sherry7899
VF Supporter
 
sherry7899's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher View Post
Thatís what Iíve been watching it on too. I donít have cable so never got to watch it before. Iím on Season 7 plus I watched all of the newest season.
I am a little behind you on season six.
__________________
"Say you are tired and you will be. Believe you are strong and you are." (Sean O'Malley)

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-21, 01:57 PM  
BunnyHop
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
My sister gave me a Netflix gift card for my birthday and I'm wondering how to clone myself so I can have enough time to watch all the stuff that's caught my eye.

I've seen Orange is the New Black, and really like it, but these days I'm less about intense drama than I used to be.

Looking for some lighter fare, does anyone have some suggestions?

Watched the very first episode of Star Trek for the first time in a long time. (Christopher Pike!) and that was fun, but I think I'll be making that a sporadic treat, not a steady diet. (The sixties production values are so much more noticeable than I'd realized. )
__________________
Anna
BunnyHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-21, 02:04 PM  
eventmom
VF Supporter
 
eventmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyHop View Post
My sister gave me a Netflix gift card for my birthday and I'm wondering how to clone myself so I can have enough time to watch all the stuff that's caught my eye.

I've seen Orange is the New Black, and really like it, but these days I'm less about intense drama than I used to be.

Looking for some lighter fare, does anyone have some suggestions?

Watched the very first episode of Star Trek for the first time in a long time. (Christopher Pike!) and that was fun, but I think I'll be making that a sporadic treat, not a steady diet. (The sixties production values are so much more noticeable than I'd realized. )
Grace and Frankie.
The Kominsky Method.

There's some excellent drama but for lighter these are my favorite.
eventmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-21, 05:57 PM  
Dena
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Ice Box of Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by eventmom View Post
Grace and Frankie.
The Kominsky Method.

There's some excellent drama but for lighter these are my favorite.
I agree. Both those shows are great!
__________________
Being able to say what you want is something most people support............until you say what others don't want to hear.
Dena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-21, 08:13 PM  
BunnyHop
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by eventmom View Post
Grace and Frankie.
The Kominsky Method.

There's some excellent drama but for lighter these are my favorite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dena View Post
I agree. Both those shows are great!
Thanks for the rec, I'd seen a bit of Grace and Frankie but never followed through once there were new seasons. Guess I've got a good bit to watch now, LOL!
__________________
Anna
BunnyHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-21, 04:19 AM  
s2546
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: east coast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol K View Post
I am simultaneously watching the third season of the Belgian version of Professor T with the first season of the UK version of Professor T. I'm about to finish Halifax Retribution and then I will start season 2 of Before We Die (Swedish). And I'm finishing season 4 of Unforgotten.
If you like halifax you may like Wanted. The same actress is in that one too

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-21, 05:59 AM  
Cher
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Michigan
I finally just started Virgin River last night.
__________________
"You're not going to get the butt you want sitting on the one you have!"
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-21, 06:22 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter
 
Joni O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Season 7 of Grace and Frankie is now up on Netflix! Sweet Magnolias is another Hallmark movie-type series. Only one season so far, though.

My absolute favorite was Nurse Jackie!
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-21, 06:33 AM  
Carol K
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Chicago, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2546 View Post
If you like halifax you may like Wanted. The same actress is in that one too

sue
If it's on PBS Passport, I'll probably see it eventually.
__________________
Carol
Carol K is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
binge watch, favorite tv shows

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2009 Video Fitness