Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-15-21, 09:42 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Isn't this usually the time Cathe announces new workouts?

Every time I get her weekly updates, I am checking because it seems she announces something around this time. If she does, I'm hoping for more 30 minute series.

What would you all like to see?

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-21, 10:48 AM  
rhbrand

What I want to see Something similar to Slow and Heavy. A controlled pace, with heavy weights, maybe more basic moves, no moves that make me thing ***. And make them 35-45min long.
Old 03-15-21, 10:51 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhbrand View Post
What I want to see Something similar to Slow and Heavy. A controlled pace, with heavy weights, maybe more basic moves, no moves that make me thing ***. And make them 35-45min long.
Ooh, I want that too!!!! How about a Slow & Heavy Perfect 30? It can be split between upper for 30 and lower for 30 and then have wonderful premixes! (oh the stuff we can dream of lol)

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-21, 11:29 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
LOL, good luck with that!

I'd love to see a set like STS, but with shorter length workouts.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-21, 11:42 AM  
sbh

Quote:
+1, Yes!
sbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-21, 12:06 PM  
bubbles76

I was just thinking this! Actually, I wouldn 't mind something in the 45 minute range.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-21, 12:33 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post

I would also love STS II but with shorter workouts and fresh exercises!
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-21, 12:53 PM  
rhbrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post

No kidding. Cathe does seem to enjoy the "lets squat, put the dumbbell around the legs, then stand and press overhead" style of moves LOL
Old 03-15-21, 03:21 PM  
ChelePA

I wish she did rebounding workouts. I am loving my new trampoline. I am also enjoying many YouTube instructors who use body weight only in their routines. Sometimes I like keeping it simple and not dragging out all the equipment. Of course, my favorite is step so I wouldn't mind a new workout in that area. I think she really did a wonderful job with her 2 intermediate series Lite and Ice. So many options to increase or decrease intensity. Awesome premixes too!
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-21, 04:12 PM  
laurajhawk

I really believe if Cathe did a rebounding workout, she'd find a way to use at least 5 other pieces of equipment in it.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boss bands, boss bands total body, boss loops, boss loops glutes core, cathe, cathe equipment, cathe presale