Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-01-21, 12:32 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Request the Wealth- September 2021

Is there a DVD or VHS that you would love to have but cannot find?

If so, ask here and one of us may have it on a shelf collecting dust.

You may be asked to send postage or SASE.

Have fun!

Lori
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-21, 03:50 PM  
Kitten

Anybody looking to get rid of 30 minute or less dvds I am interested and I will pay/trade.

I have both of Kathy's Lift weights to lose weights, Core Secrets 20 and 25 minute workouts, Leslie's Tone Every Zone.

I am looking for similar. TIA!
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-21, 11:50 AM  
DD546

Hello everyone. I'm looking for Richard Simmons DVDs. I have Sweatin to the Oldies 1-4 and Disco Sweat. I'd like to acquire Sweatin 5, Broadway, and some others. I've been having such fun with these. I'd be willing to trade. I know some people don't click with Richard, so if you're one of them, I'd be happy to give the DVDs a good home.
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-21, 06:18 AM  
IceQueen07

Looking for the following if anyone doesn't use anymore. Willing to trade, etc.

Classical Stretch
Season 13
Rebalance & Reboot
Aging Backwards - Connective Tissue Workouts

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-21, 10:14 PM  
Garrie A.

I know these are a lot to ask for, but if anybody is willing to part with theirs I'll gladly give them a loving home.

The MB45 kettlebell DVDs
Marcus Irwin Step Fusion

I'll also consider a temp trade or loan.
--------------------------------------------------------
CLX 6/19-9/19
STS Grad 11/19-2/20, 9/20-12/20

Current Focus:
Retro Rotation!!

Check out my blog by clicking on the "Home Page" link under my profile name.
Garrie A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-21, 06:21 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

I would love to have Tracey Effinger's Squeeze Stronger. Can send a SAES or Amazon Gift card to cover postage or would be happy to trade something for it. I have a lot (but no trade list posted at the moment).

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-21, 08:41 AM  
suzanne63

Delete
suzanne63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-21, 05:08 AM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

I am looking for Disco Abs Celebration Cardio. I bought it from ebay but another DVD came in case. Thank you.

The DVD labeled Disco Abs Bodies on Fire - Ring My Total Body played Celebration Cardio. I'm all set after all!

Last edited by Softshoe; 09-19-21 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Bodies on Fire turned out to be Celebration Cardio.
Softshoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-21, 11:32 PM  
JENILU

i used to have the floorwork Ballet Beautiful DVDs (I think they were put out twice with different covers, which I have no preference). i have cover art but cannot find them anywhere- and searched FOREVER. I have the gentler pregnancy set and use the 2nd easier DVD on that, or did, but it is pretty cracked (ya know when they come with a tiny crack and you don't notice and it gets bigger when yoy put it back in box). It is playing fairly well now with tape. I would love to reaquire her floorwork DVDs, or if anyone has a copy of that pregnancy DVD i'd love that as well. Very willing to trade for them. I do not have a list up, but I have a written list of a lot of things I put away a while back and was going to make a list till life happened and have just not had the energy to put the whole thing up. If you have any special interests, just let me know. If I am able, I will atleast start a list with a few things at a time and add to it as i can. (oh, i think there is a newer one with a lot of floorwork as well that I wouldn't mind) I do have the ones also where she is wearing a tu tu and if anyone wanted would be happy to trade those.
Many blessings. I will try to start that list!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-21, 11:38 AM  
bubbles76

I have been trying the Discount Workouts by Gymbox lately, and really enjoying them! These came out some years ago, and are DVD-R. If anyone has any lying around that they aren't using, I'd love to give them a good home.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
request the wealth