Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-21, 11:35 AM  
TinaT

Ordered an E-Bike

With trying to stay active and keep moving, my husband and I decided to sell off our very old Mt bikes and invest in E-Bikes. I want to challenge myself and do some good distance riding on amazing trail we have here in North Idaho. But... I also need to be realistic about hills, and possible assistance getting back if we go too far one way. I like the idea that I can get a little assistance if needed.

We landed on the Volt Bike Mini Step Thru for me. I'm super excited! Hoping it arrives some time in May. (yes, they are on back order).

Anyone else use and E-Bike? Commuting to work?

TIA ~
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-21, 01:47 PM  
firmaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
With trying to stay active and keep moving, my husband and I decided to sell off our very old Mt bikes and invest in E-Bikes. I want to challenge myself and do some good distance riding on amazing trail we have here in North Idaho. But... I also need to be realistic about hills, and possible assistance getting back if we go too far one way. I like the idea that I can get a little assistance if needed.

We landed on the Volt Bike Mini Step Thru for me. I'm super excited! Hoping it arrives some time in May. (yes, they are on back order).

Anyone else use and E-Bike? Commuting to work?

TIA ~
Very happy for you, and a bit jealous! We're not investing yet, but following multiple e-blog sites to gather info for the future. Hope you have an excellent experience upon arrival!

Please visit 'The FIRM Ephemera Scrapbook' on facebook for a visual history of The FIRM
firmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-21, 02:06 PM  
TinaT

I will definitely give a review for sure.
Old 04-24-21, 07:17 PM  
Mickey12

Good for you! My husband and I have thought about getting them too since we live in a rather hilly area making enjoyable biking pretty hard to do near us. We haven’t purchased any yet. It’s amazing how many different brands are available. Enjoy them!
Old 04-24-21, 07:23 PM  
Mickey12

Good for you! My husband and I have thought about getting them too since we live in a rather hilly area making enjoyable biking pretty hard to do near us. We haven’t purchased any yet. It’s amazing how many different brands are available. Enjoy them!
Old 04-26-21, 08:12 AM  
TinaT

We have so many wonder biking trails around us. It's great to think that I could do most of them now. We're waiting for the email that says "shipped".

And yes, there are so many brands and cost options out there. Be sure to do your research. Some brands are showing that back orders are out until Sept. now!

Tags
ebike, electric bike