Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-11, 11:12 AM  
rad

Hamelin D'abell Method Preorder

I didn't see any recent discussion of the new Method DVD coming out, so here are some details:

"It will be a 'normal' DVD recording similar in format to my custom workouts, except I'll be talking and there'll be music in the background. The moves will be pure Method (Lotte Berk'ish) training, no impact at all - just like my 4 'on the go' videos."

"The preordering service will first go public end of next week as I need to set up a seperate account for the DVD payment. Having said that a few people have preordered already, the payment goes through my accountant/admin guy Thomas Brandt, if you use PayPal then the payment address is: learn.silence@googlemail.com, also type in your address on the payment side. Thomas or myself will confirm payment and then keep you updated on the DVD progress."

ETA:

"This DVD will only be a starter - only 150 copies will be available. If a success then my next DVD will be" at a different scale (and maybe a different price), but for now I'm just testing the waters. The DVD will be ready towards end of November and will be sent out right away. I will email all DVD buyers in a few weeks time with updates. Updates will also be on my Facebook wall."

info@hamelindabellmethod.com, for general details. The DVDs are being shipped from London UK.
rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-11, 12:12 PM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by rad View Post
ETA:

The DVDs are being shipped from London UK.
The cost of the DVDs are $30.00 and are compatible with US DVD players.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-11, 12:21 PM  
Scorpio6

how long is the dvd and is it chaptered
Scorpio6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-11, 12:24 PM  
margaux

I am so psyched about this DVD. I have watched his workouts on vimeo and am a big fan of his method. I just preordered and don't even care how long or chaptered! Crazy, huh?
margaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-11, 12:55 PM  
rad

It's 60 minutes. I don't know if it is chaptered or not but you can ask Hamelin.
He has always answered all email and seems very nice.

ETA: I preordered, too.
rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-11, 02:00 PM  
Orlita

Thanks for the info! I'm in.
Orlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-11, 02:04 PM  
PhyllisG

I definitely want to order this. We have to wait until next week? Please if anyone has any more details keep them coming. I have been waiting for these. And since he is printing only 150! copies I know I definitely want one.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-11, 02:10 PM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG View Post
I definitely want to order this. We have to wait until next week? Please if anyone has any more details keep them coming. I have been waiting for these. And since he is printing only 150! copies I know I definitely want one.
No, you don't have to wait till next week.

From: Hamelin D'abell Method [mailto:info@hamelindabellmethod.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2011 12:35 PM
To: Donna
Subject: Re: would like to pre-order your DVD

Hi Donna,

The DVD is $30 and payment is made to learn.silence@googlemail.com via PayPal, please include your address during payment. Shipping etc. is included in the price and I'll get you a tracking number etc. once the DVD is being sent. The DVD will be ready towards end of November and will be sent out right away.

The quality of the DVD is like my general custom workout recordings. This DVD is only to test the waters (which is why I've kept the copies at 150 in total) and if a success then my next DVD will be at a larger scale.

I will update everyone in a few weeks time - and you can email me anytime.

Hamelin D'abell Method
www.hamelindabellmethod.com
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-11, 02:18 PM  
Orlita

I just paid via Thomas on paypal. I figured with only 150 and him with a VF and Facebook fan base, I wanted in pronto.

Fingers crossed that all goes smoothly. I hope he doesn't change his style of music to workout-cheese.
Orlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-11, 02:26 PM  
PhyllisG

So you can only order if using PayPal? I haven't used my account in literally years and have no idea of how to access it or anything. Maybe I will just wait until the end of next week and see what happens then. Appreciate any further info.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hamelin d'abell