Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-11, 11:11 AM  
PhyllisG

There are workouts on youtube--4 of them I think. I thought he had 3 workouts coming out-- 2 gender specific and the third cardio? Not sure.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-11, 11:59 AM  
Eibhinn

Just FYI - if you follow the vimeo link upthread provided by D'abell through email you get much longer versions of the workouts - 15 to 26 minutes versus the 6 to 9 minute versions on youtube. And if you are a vimeo member (which is free) you can easily download them in MP4 format by right clicking the "download" link about half way down the right hand side of the page and chosing "save as".
Eibhinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-11, 01:09 PM  
sweatmonger

Phew! I just did his Vimeo workout 2 (after Meta abcentric and extra TA ab work) and I feel like I got my booty handed to me. This will be a great add-on to TA Meta! I feel like I got my two favorite workout styles (Ellen's Studio and TA) to morph into this love child made just for me. LOVE!

What's with the yellow visor though?

ETA: It's a buy for me!

Metamorphed with TA June 2011
sweatmonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-11, 03:12 PM  
margaux

Last I heard he hoped to release DVDs in "late autumn" which could mean November? I am also anxiously waiting for these. Does anyone have any info on his cardio method? I think he is planning to sell these from his own website too.
margaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-11, 03:56 PM  
Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eibhinn View Post
Just FYI - if you follow the vimeo link upthread provided by D'abell through email you get much longer versions of the workouts - 15 to 26 minutes versus the 6 to 9 minute versions on youtube. And if you are a vimeo member (which is free) you can easily download them in MP4 format by right clicking the "download" link about half way down the right hand side of the page and chosing "save as".
Thanks!!!

~Lissa
Lissa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hamelin d'abell, terri walsh