Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-23-21, 07:11 PM  
TinaT

oohhh Wendy,... I just checked out Muscle Definition and it looks great. Man oh man do I have a good wishlist going at Mary's. Never thought I'd have Cathe and Kelly on it. LOL
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-21, 08:00 PM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
oohhh Wendy,... I just checked out Muscle Definition and it looks great. Man oh man do I have a good wishlist going at Mary's. Never thought I'd have Cathe and Kelly on it. LOL
FYI- Muscle Definition is longer than the usual 30 Minutes to Fitness workouts. Workout one is 41 minutes and Workout two is 39 minutes. And Kelly always has a modifier so if you think a move Kelly does is advanced, there is someone else to follow in the workout with a modification. I love Kelly's weight work!

Also, I don't know if you've looked into your library to see if they have Kelly's workouts. Luckily my library does carry a few of Kelly's workouts and I've been able to view/try them before deciding if I wanted to purchase them. (No Cathe at my library though )
Old 04-23-21, 08:36 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

I received and previewed Muscle Definition today. I'll be doing one workout tomorrow and one on Tuesday.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-21, 09:04 PM  
TinaT

Thanks Wendug and Joni I'll being looking for your thoughts on Muscle Definition.

I have my cardio pretty dialed in, but I need some "new to me" weight work. BTW, our libraries are still closed since Covid hit. Weird... So much is open but our libraries.
Old 04-24-21, 08:18 AM  
TinaT

How old is Kelly? Also, how old is Cathe?
Old 04-24-21, 09:48 AM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

Quote:
How old is Kelly? Also, how old is Cathe?
I think they were born in 1963 and 1964, respectively.

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-21, 09:55 AM  
TinaT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliepie View Post
I think they were born in 1963 and 1964, respectively.
Oh shoot dang!! They're my age!! CRAP! Ok... I gotta get it together. I know they've been doing this healthy living stuff since the dawn of time,and I will never achieve that level of fitness, but there still is an athlete inside me from my younger year that I need to help come out again. Even if it's just enough to keep me balanced on my new EBike soon to be delivered. LOL Falling off my MT bike last year was such an "I Love Lucy" moment for me.

I need to try both of these ladies if nothing else to be inpired by their fitness, knowing we share the same age.
Old 04-24-21, 09:57 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Wow! I'm sure I had all these before and hated them/her. Loved Workout One on Muscle Definition this morning! Not the same-old, same-old moves.

I also bought Your Best Body and Body Shop.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-21, 10:04 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
Wow! I'm sure I had all these before and hated them/her. Loved Workout One on Muscle Definition this morning! Not the same-old, same-old moves.

I also bought Your Best Body and Body Shop.
Isn't this the circle of life for a Vfer?
What you hate today, love tomorrow (and the reverse!)
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-21, 11:28 AM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Oh shoot dang!! They're my age!! CRAP! Ok... I gotta get it together. I know they've been doing this healthy living stuff since the dawn of time,and I will never achieve that level of fitness, but there still is an athlete inside me from my younger year that I need to help come out again. Even if it's just enough to keep me balanced on my new EBike soon to be delivered. LOL Falling off my MT bike last year was such an "I Love Lucy" moment for me.

I need to try both of these ladies if nothing else to be inpired by their fitness, knowing we share the same age.
I'm 42 and they both motivate the heck out of me with their fitness levels! They both are definitely doing something right, and I always figure I should try to do either one of their workouts exclusively for a while to see what kind of fitness increases I can make. But I never can stay loyal I feel this way about Ilaria as well.

I completely understand about feeling that inner athlete but my endurance/stamina is what is really holding me back. I don't know how to get that back to where it used to be. I can still do pretty much anything I want but for a much shorter amount of time than what makes me happy, including both strength training and cardio.

ETA: Eek!! I'm not 42 yet, lol!! I will be in June, though. I don't need to get ahead of myself!

Tags
30 minute strength, cardio and strength, kcm, kcm strength, kelly coffey meyer, music off option, sculpting rx, strength training