Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-16-21, 12:00 PM  
Judith L
VF Supporter

Two Essentrics TV questions

I recently started subscribing and was disappointed that there was no way of creating a "Favorites List" nor of creating my own playlists in different categories of my own choosing, as one can do on other streaming sites. I emailed ETV and asked if they have plans to offer these features in the future.
Has anyone else requested the same?

Also, I wonder if all of Sahras dvd workouts are available for streaming?
All of Miranda's "Seasons" appear if one clicks on the "Classical Stretch" category, though not her other dvd workouts, some of which I suppose can be found in other categories. I typed in "Sahra" in the search bar and many workouts appeared but with titles such as "episode" that are not immediately recognizable as the workouts I'm familiar with. Are all of her workouts streamed?
Old 02-16-21, 12:27 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Hi Judith,

You can save workouts similar to "favorites" by clicking on the video to "add to my list". It's the icon in the upper right hand corner of the video.

All of Sahra's workouts are available on streaming. Scroll down and you can search for individual instructor's workouts.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-21, 12:37 PM  
Judith L
VF Supporter

Thanks Jackie. I've tried to do that but that seems to be a "to watch" list, and other workouts than I've chosen fill the list.

As regards Sahra's workouts, as I said, I've had to type in "Sahra" in the search bar and then many videos will appear but with their own titles, such as "episode xx - nothing that I recognize. I think she's done more workouts than appear doing this search. Is there no separate section for Sahra's workouts?

Is there any way of choosing a particular instructor's workouts other than using the search bar?

Since I have all of Miranda's and Sahra's dvds, the ability of quicly accessing what I want on an app is what is most important to me.
Old 02-16-21, 01:20 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judith L View Post
Thanks Jackie. I've tried to do that but that seems to be a "to watch" list, and other workouts than I've chosen fill the list.

As regards Sahra's workouts, as I said, I've had to type in "Sahra" in the search bar and then many videos will appear but with their own titles, such as "episode xx - nothing that I recognize. I think she's done more workouts than appear doing this search. Is there no separate section for Sahra's workouts?

Is there any way of choosing a particular instructor's workouts other than using the search bar?

Since I have all of Miranda's and Sahra's dvds, the ability of quicly accessing what I want on an app is what is most important to me.
If you scroll down, there is a "search by instructors" filter. Each instructor has a picture. If you click on Sahra's picture, all of her workouts come up.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-21, 04:53 PM  
Judith L
VF Supporter

Thanks Jackie, that helps somewhat. I use the app on my phone to cast the videos to my tv and I don't think it's optimized for phones.

Tags
essentrics tv, etv