Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-05-20, 11:20 AM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
My current favorites are from a company called 361 degrees. The founder is a former shoes designer at Brooks. They have a lot of all over stability while keeping a low drop for weight work. I also like On shoes. They sell running shoes as well as cross trainers. A brand that I’ve been eyeing since they are so popular is No Bull. They only sell online, which is why I am hesitant to try them.
I just want to thank you for the recommendation. I bought a pair of 361 degrees. Really like them! Very comfortable!
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-20, 03:03 PM  
manleym

I just ordered a couple of pairs of 361 Degrees - one pair in my regular shoe size and one pair half a size up. How do they run - small, big, just right?

I also wear Mizuno's Wave Riders and they work well for my foot but it's been hard finding a good crosstrainer.

Thanks for all the recommendations!
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-20, 03:10 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
I just ordered a couple of pairs of 361 Degrees - one pair in my regular shoe size and one pair half a size up. How do they run - small, big, just right?

I also wear Mizuno's Wave Riders and they work well for my foot but it's been hard finding a good crosstrainer.

I ordered my regular size and they fit perfectly. Hope you like them too!
Old 10-06-20, 08:43 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:

What style did you order? I’m thinking about a second pair.
Old 10-06-20, 09:03 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjayd View Post
I have Mizunos and like them a lot. They have a nice amount of cushion and support for my foot. I found a good price for them on Amazon after searching around. I always go up one size in them and my running shoes. Seems that is pretty standard for shoes these days.
Thanks cjayd!!

I will hunt for that brand when I shop!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-20, 02:44 PM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
What style did you order? I’m thinking about a second pair.
I ordered Chaser 2 Running, Cross Training and Soul Mate 2. I wanted a couple of models and sizes to see which fit best. And they were good prices in my size. What about you? Which style did you order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjayd View Post
I have Mizunos and like them a lot. They have a nice amount of cushion and support for my foot. I found a good price for them on Amazon after searching around. I always go up one size in them and my running shoes. Seems that is pretty standard for shoes these days.
Cjayd, I also wear Mizunos. Which style do you wear? I wear the Wave Riders.
Old 10-07-20, 02:54 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
I ordered Chaser 2 Running, Cross Training and Soul Mate 2. I wanted a couple of models and sizes to see which fit best. And they were good prices in my size. What about you? Which style did you order?

Cjayd, I also wear Mizunos. Which style do you wear? I wear the Wave Riders.
Sensation 4 which I love. Just ordered Strata 3 and Soulmate 3 since they gave me a 30 percent off coupon. I need a few new pairs. All my others are over a year old. Hoping I like them. Keep me posted on your styles when you get them.
Old 10-07-20, 03:02 PM  
manleym

Quote:
Sensation 4 which I love. Just ordered Strata 3 and Soulmate 3 since they gave me a 30 percent off coupon. I need a few new pairs. All my others are over a year old. Hoping I like them. Keep me posted on your styles when you get them.
I may need to check out those styles. That was nice they gave you a 30% coupon. Did you get it after your first order, I'm guessing? Would be a great help having the discount!
Old 10-07-20, 04:38 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
I may need to check out those styles. That was nice they gave you a 30% coupon. Did you get it after your first order, I'm guessing? Would be a great help having the discount!
Yes. Sending you a message.
Old 10-08-20, 01:01 PM  
manleym

Quote:
Yes. Sending you a message.
I didn't get it.

Tags
shoes, workout shoes