Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-20-13, 07:05 PM  
BamaTanya

I have loved the deals I've gotten from Mary at totalfitnessdvds.com.

Last week I ordered from her Beachbody site (totalfitnessdvds.net) and got my order FAST with reasonable shipping rates.

SUPER service!
BamaTanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-13, 07:21 PM  
laurajhawk

And while we're mentioning awesome things about Mary: She is also a Beachbody coach (=reseller). The BB items are not on her same site because BB won't let her do that; you also cannot use loyalty points or 10off on BB items. It's still worth going through Mary. On her main site, look near the upper right for the Beachbody logo and click to go to her BB site. Recently I ordered Body Combat through Mary. It gets shipped from BB (but you pay less and get it faster b/c it's Mary; I don't know how that works). So BB "forgot" to send me all the booklets that go with the set. I told Mary; she called Beachbody to get the books sent; *and* she emailed me the rotation I wanted to do, so that I can start this week even though I don't have the books. Mary is just all kinds of awesome.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-13, 08:04 PM  
lila_says

Mary is so fantastic, especially if you're outside the U.S. No one compares
lila_says is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-13, 06:04 PM  
Marylandmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by seww View Post
Mary (who owns Totalfitness) is wonderful!
That's pretty much the only place I order from.
She's great with customer service and speedy shipping.
Sue
Ditto! I only order from her, great customer service and I like the 10% discount on DVDs.
Marylandmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-13, 08:19 PM  
Eibhinn

I have never seen anyone have any sort of complaint about Mary, so let me be the first -- ever since I found her site, an American source for DVDs that doesn't gouge on shipping costs, the size of my collection has exploded to unwieldy proportions. She's sort of TOO good.

But who am I kidding, Mary is the best, obviously. She let me order a DVD from a vendor who wouldn't ship to Canada to her house and then shipped it to me along with an order I placed (I paid extra shipping costs, obviously). So great.
Eibhinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-13, 08:38 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eibhinn View Post
She let me order a DVD from a vendor who wouldn't ship to Canada to her house and then shipped it to me along with an order I placed (I paid extra shipping costs, obviously). So great.
This going over and above, is the exact reason why so many of us go to Mary to purchase our dvds. I know that on few occassions I paid few more dollars for a dvd from her, but I know that customer service, prompt shipping and discount on other dvds will more than make up for the price difference. Most of the time, Mary's prices as as good or better than from other sources.
She's my first go-to vendor for sure!
Old 01-22-13, 08:56 PM  
LauraBella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eibhinn View Post

But who am I kidding, Mary is the best, obviously. She let me order a DVD from a vendor who wouldn't ship to Canada to her house and then shipped it to me along with an order I placed (I paid extra shipping costs, obviously). So great.
When I mentioned I needed tubing for Pure Barre that she didn't stock, she got it for me anyway---and cheaper than any store I was looking at.
LauraBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-13, 09:18 PM  
mrsyancy

I guess I'll just go ahead and add to the Mary love fest.....absolutely the best.....if she doesn't have it then u bet she'll try and get just bc someone inquired about it.....wonderful customer service.....need we say more
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-13, 02:01 AM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

Even when I had a problem with a dvd, she replaced it so fast..no problem. I love to order from Mary. And my order comes so quickly.
Softshoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-13, 02:41 AM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Mary is simply awesome!!!!!

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mary crowder, totalfitnessdvds.com