Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-14, 11:13 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Arrow Vintage Dustbunny Sporadic Check-In

In Susan's "Long lost but not forgotten" thread, some of us have been re-visiting oldie but goodie workouts. Some of these videos are OOP and probably will never be on DVD. You can find reviews of these oldies in the VF Reviews section:

http://www.videofitness.com/reviewsdb/

Maybe we can have a sporadic check-in to revisit workouts from the past? I don't know what is the oldest workout I own. I'd have to go check.

If you've done a vintage (and I know that is a relative term) video, please post your thoughts. (In my case, I'm a vintage VFer doing vintage workouts!)

So far, I've done:

Gin Miller's Reebok: Best of Step TV (1994). This is has Gin being as goofy as ever. I did find it hard to follow when she let the background extras do the cueing. This has the guy cueing the "Gin Miller Craaaaazy Arms" move.

Jay Blahnik's Precision Cycling (2001). This is a really good workout and it's too bad it isn't on DVD. I do it on my elliptical. This has several instructors as background exercisers: Linda McHugh, Aileen Sheron, Helen Vanderburg.

Weight Watchers Low Impact Aerobics (1995) with Aileen Sheron (and Chalene Johnson!) This has the "Spooky Fingers" move.

POSTURE CHECK!

Last edited by Vintage VFer; 08-07-14 at 11:03 AM. Reason: assorted edits for clarity
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dustbunny, oldies but goodies, vintage, vintage vfers, vintage workouts