Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-23, 07:33 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

F1Mom I have to wear a supportive slippers around the house or I end up with PF.

Check-In: Shopping for the blessing box

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-23, 09:27 PM  
luvcritters
VF Supporter

F1mom, thanks for the prayers. Sorry you were off your feet for awhile. I hate walking on concrete. It's painful for my feet and my back. When my PF was at it's worst my podiatrist told me to put shoes on before I got out of bed and don't take them off until I was in bed. Painful feet are the worst.

I'm sleeping on the floor with Meow Meow again tonight. My back is loving it. She is enjoying the warm sleeping bag. "Company" arriving tomorrow and leaving on Saturday.

Trust no one. - X-Files, and me.

Comfort food only provides comfort while it's in your mouth. - Me
luvcritters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-23, 09:58 PM  
Diana3271

Linda I'm the same way with my feet. I keep my shoes on at all time.

ETA: 20 minute Silver Sneakers indoor walk, Classical Stretch Lower body, CS Upper Body

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 03-08-23, 08:36 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Cynthia Are you still doing ok?

Steps from yesterday: 7,827

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 03-08-23, 09:15 AM  
seabliss

Lynn, I found a new workout for us! 30 MIN FAT BURNING CARDIO HIIT WORKOUT- All Standing | No Jumping | No Repeat by Olivia Lawson. Same format as the others but only 10 seconds of rest, and creative variations on ordinary moves that kept me interested.

F1Mom, our first floor of our home is stone (part of it is under tile or wood). I wear shoes because it's cold, and because it's hard. At least slippers in the summer. I got painful calluses when DD was a colicky baby and I paced the wood floor all night in just socks.

Linda, fun camping on the floor with MM!
Old 03-08-23, 10:03 AM  
lynnf

Yesterday no workout due to Purim celebrations. Today got in my shoulder exercises and Audrey Koomar "yellow" cardio (she's wearing a very yellow outfit).

Cheryl, thanks for the tip. Will try it. Olivia looks a bit like Heather.

F1mom, it's funny how barefoot doesn't work as well as it used to. Hope your feet continue to do well.

Diana, glad the shower is over, and good luck with the actual wedding (this weekend?).

Linda, you can sleep on the floor and not get sore? Can't do that any more (though once we slept with the baby next to the running dishwasher to get him to sleep in the good old days). Have fun with the "company."

Cynthia, waves and hoping you are doing well.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-23, 12:03 PM  
luvcritters
VF Supporter

Cheryl, your stone floor must be hard on your feet. And maybe your back?

Lynn, my replaced hip hurt bad the first two nights but my back loves the floor. My right shoulder is hurting so much right now I might need a pill. Because of my back I slept on the floor from 2009 - 2014. Even now my back hurts worse after sleeping in bed than on the floor. It's these other body parts that are most painful.

I've been treating a sinus infection since Saturday. This is the first day I feel almost human. Allergies aren't helping much. I need to get this house more presentable. I haven't done much since Meow got hurt on Saturday. Getting up from the floor several times a night when I'm not quite awake is a workout.

Trust no one. - X-Files, and me.

Comfort food only provides comfort while it's in your mouth. - Me
luvcritters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-23, 08:02 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Hi everybody! Finished the 5 days of antibiotics and tomorrow will be my last day of the prednisone. I finally feel good, with vitality. Rehearsed in San Jose last night. We're doing Haydn's Creation and there are pages full of G's and A's above the staff. Not a problem.

I've had some brief walks outside while doing errands, but today was my first exercise session. I wanted to ease into it gradually, and chose what I thought was an old but new to me Denise flexibility, 21 day jump start flexibility essentials on youtube. It turned out to be her Stretch and Flex with a the different title, but oh well, that's one I really like. "You'll feel this in your inner thighs." Sure did!
I played it on my (amazon fire) TV by telling Alexa to fetch it LOL.

I had to direct the church choir last Wednesday's practice and on Sunday, but the real director will be back tonight, what a relief. We're a very small group, currently a sextet, and whoever conducts is also singing.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-23, 09:15 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

No workout yesterday

Steps from yesterday: 8,240

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 03-09-23, 09:19 AM  
lynnf

shoulder exercises plus barre 3 30 minute signature but laid off the weights for the most part especially with upper body.

Cynthia, glad you are feeling better. Impressed with your bossing around Alexa.

Linda, glad you are on the mend too. I heard allergies are something like 23 days early and really bad this year.

Waves to all.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote