Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-06, 09:56 AM  
F1mom

More New Releases from Kathy Smith

Basically it looks like all her workouts are being released on DVD by Nature's Journey in new combinations or with new covers and cases. I guess the BB partnership is over; does that mean no Project You II?
  • Amazon.com is showing a new release, Shed The Pounds, to be released on November 14, 2006.

Another new compilation, Baby Boomer Workout, is showing a release date of January 2007.

Latin Rhythm Workout appears to have a new cover and case.

And then there's Fat Burning Pilates to be released in December.

Matrix Ultimate Sculpt now says "Available in 1 to 4 weeks".

Last night I purchased Cardio Knockout and Super Slimdown Circuit, but put the Fat Burning Classics back for another time. I'd reserved the two new Matrix workouts, but Borders said they aren't available from the distributor yet. I get a 20% - 30% discount with Borders Rewards, so I tend to purchase many workouts directly from the store.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-06, 10:22 AM  
Lisan1128

Thanks

Thanks for the update!! More Kathy's

But I'm a little confused... I think there is still a BB link since these DVD covers carry the BB logo at the top. Maybe I'm just confused?
Old 11-04-06, 10:29 AM  
gwendolyn

I still find it kinda strange to combine the 2 Pilates workouts with Fat Burning Breakthrough (a step workout) on 1 DVD. That's just me
Old 11-04-06, 10:38 AM  
F1mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisan1128
Thanks for the update!! More Kathy's

But I'm a little confused... I think there is still a BB link since these DVD covers carry the BB logo at the top. Maybe I'm just confused?
I'm not sure -- is that the BB logo? I thought it was a Yin/Yang, especially since the inside of my Super Slimdown Circuit says "Nature's Journey", which I thought was a different company than BB.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-06, 11:30 AM  
Arielle96

I ordered Strong Sleek & Slim from Deep Discount DVD the end of September when it said it would be available on 10/10 and I still don't have it...and I went back to DDD to check on the status and the workout isn't even listed anymore. It is still in my Cart as Backordered but I can't find it anymore in their DVD section.
Arielle96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-06, 12:01 PM  
Lisan1128

You might be right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theurbanhippie
I'm not sure -- is that the BB logo? I thought it was a Yin/Yang, especially since the inside of my Super Slimdown Circuit says "Nature's Journey", which I thought was a different company than BB.

You might be right...
Old 11-04-06, 12:11 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

Same thing happened to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arielle96
I ordered Strong Sleek & Slim from Deep Discount DVD the end of September when it said it would be available on 10/10 and I still don't have it...and I went back to DDD to check on the status and the workout isn't even listed anymore. It is still in my Cart as Backordered but I can't find it anymore in their DVD section.
The same thing happened to me. I called customer service, & the guy I talked to said, "it looks like we aren't going to carry it at this time" & cancelled my order. Also, if you look up Kathy's Matrix workouts on DDD (which previously had a pre-order & release date on them), they come up as, "this product is not available." I am wondering if the release dates are too flaky & fluctuating for DDD to list them.

In any case, I went over to Amazon & "pre-ordered" Strong Sleek & Slim on one order & the Matrix workouts on another order, thinking I would get SSS when it came out at the Amazon date, which at that time was 10/25. Well, no, that didn't happen. Also, when I look up my SSS order, it gives a broad range of delivery dates, Nov. 8-Nov. 30, I think. When I look up SSS in Amazon, it says, "ships in 3-6 weeks," or something like that. I really want this dvd, I wish it would get released already!

Does anyone know what workouts are going to be on the "Boomers" dvd? That's a re-release of VHS on DVD also

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-06, 12:44 PM  
gmfreund
VF Supporter

The Body Boomers workout appears to be Moving through Menopause, Pilates for Abs and Shaper Ball workout. I'm basing that on the pictures, though, so I don't have any inside information.

I agree that the combo for Fat Burning Pilates is unusual, but I have trader's remorse for all three of those workouts, and I won't be able to pass up such an amazing deal.

Gwynn F.
gmfreund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-06, 12:48 PM  
gwendolyn

I agree with you both Arielle and Jennifer. I wonder what happened to those Kathy DVDs at DDD? I was interested in ordering "Strong, Sleek and Slim" the two Matrix workouts but they were gone from the list.
Old 11-04-06, 12:54 PM  
gwendolyn

Well, I'm also buying the workouts you mentioned (yes, it's the vidiot in me!). It's definitely a great deal!
I've never tried all the workouts in these 2 DVDs except for Fat Burning Breakthrough which I enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfreund
The Body Boomers workout appears to be Moving through Menopause, Pilates for Abs and Shaper Ball workout. I'm basing that on the pictures, though, so I don't have any inside information.

I agree that the combo for Fat Burning Pilates is unusual, but I have trader's remorse for all three of those workouts, and I won't be able to pass up such an amazing deal.

Gwynn F.

Tags
body boomers, kathy smith compilations, kathy smith tone up, shed the pounds, strong sleek slim