Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-12-22, 07:12 AM  
vron30075
VF Supporter

Anyone currently using PivotShare (Anna Benson's channel)?

Hey guys, I'm getting back into exercise after taking a long break, and feel drawn to Anna Benson/Firm workouts. I was looking for an online subscription so I could have access to lots of videos and discovered PivotShare on the fitness favorites website. It's $20 a month to access most/all of Anna Benson's videos. However, I noticed there has been not any activity on the FB page or the forums in years. What do you guys think?
vron30075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-22, 01:49 PM  
kristiep

Unfortunately, I cannot speak about using PivotShare. When I saw things were going to streaming, I stockpiled as many Benson-era FIRM DVDs as I could. I was a late adopter, but I loved them once I began using them.

There is a Facebook group you might want to join if you're getting into FIRMs - it's pretty active and everyone is very nice. I believe there a folks who use PivotShare and can give you some feedback.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/64275440882
kristiep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-22, 02:04 PM  
vron30075
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristiep View Post
There is a Facebook group you might want to join if you're getting into FIRMs - it's pretty active and everyone is very nice. I believe there a folks who use PivotShare and can give you some feedback.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/64275440882
Thank you so much for this! I just joined.
Old 05-12-22, 03:38 PM  
Karla25

If you're having prolapse issues, I would suggest using caution with the Firm workouts. High impact is best avoided. Cardio is okay once you start strengthening the pelvic floor muscles. The floor workouts for legs are actually good for your pelvic floor, but since you're new to working out they might be a bit difficult for you.

Stay away from walking workouts too. They will exacerbate your issue.

Margaret Richard is a good choice because her workouts are no impact. The workouts where she uses a ball for inner thigh work will also be helpful for strengthening your pelvic floor.
Old 05-12-22, 04:44 PM  
vron30075
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla25 View Post
If you're having prolapse issues, I would suggest using caution with the Firm workouts.
Hi Karla. Thank you for this! I found out two-days ago that I'm not having prolapse issues as I had thought. I have a large cyst that is pressing on my bladder and am having it removed at some point soon.

Tags
firm, pivotshare