Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-03-22, 01:57 PM  
Orlita

Trying to recall DVD/instructor

Hi all - I have fallen out of the VF loop, but I'm trying to remember a DVD from at least a decade ago, and I'm hoping you can help.

It was a pulsing yoga flow, like you'd go into a lunge or chair pose and pulse 10-20 times. It was a solo female instructor that I believe had never made a DVD before this and didn't make one after that. I don't think it was very popular, but I liked it a lot. I know I still have it somewhere, but my piles are crazy, so knowing the name would help.

I think she was maybe in her late 20s or early 30s. I think blond, but I'm not sure.

Anyone recall? Thanks!!
Orlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-22, 02:01 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

My first thought was Yogalosophy with Mandy Ingber but then you said blonde, so maybe Pulse Yoga? But that has weights and two instructors, so I'm not sure that's it either.
Old 05-03-22, 02:20 PM  
bubbles76

Was it indoors or outdoors?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-22, 02:20 PM  
Orlita

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
My first thought was Yogalosophy with Mandy Ingber but then you said blonde, so maybe Pulse Yoga? But that has weights and two instructors, so I'm not sure that's it either.
Thanks! No, not Mandy. And not Pulse, although I may check that out as an alternative. I'll post back here if I do dig up the mystery DVD.
Old 05-03-22, 05:38 PM  
geojill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlita View Post
Hi all - I have fallen out of the VF loop, but I'm trying to remember a DVD from at least a decade ago, and I'm hoping you can help.

It was a pulsing yoga flow, like you'd go into a lunge or chair pose and pulse 10-20 times. It was a solo female instructor that I believe had never made a DVD before this and didn't make one after that. I don't think it was very popular, but I liked it a lot. I know I still have it somewhere, but my piles are crazy, so knowing the name would help.

I think she was maybe in her late 20s or early 30s. I think blond, but I'm not sure.

Anyone recall? Thanks!!
I know exactly the one you were talking about, and I can even see the front of the DVD in my brain. Just not the title. Let me think on it and see if it comes to me. I owned it years ago.

ETA: Hard Body Yoga with Tari Rose. I actually looked in the VF reviews under strength yoga. I knew as soon as I saw the name I would recognize it, and it was long enough ago that I figured it would probably be in there!
Old 05-03-22, 07:40 PM  
Orlita

That's it! Thank you so much. Now....to find the DVD in my piles.

Tags
flow, hard body yoga, pulse, pulsing, tari rose, yoga