Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-25-19, 12:34 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

I bought so fast my fingers were smoking. I just discovered Michelle's workouts a couple of months ago and have been loving them all! With the 25% off discount, it's a good deal.

The DVD will not be shipped until Dec 31.
The downloads will be available Dec 15.
From the email I got:

With my ONE ON ONE workouts, you will sculpt lean muscle, increase your overall definition and tone up your mid-section. Best of all each of the workouts can be done in 30 minutes or less - because let’s face it, most of us need shorter workout options for our busy schedules.

You’ll start the series with my BE STRONGER workouts: one to focus on your Upper Body Strength and the other to focus on your Lower Body Strength.

Next, you’ll move on to BE EMPOWERED which includes a Total Body strength training workout, a Core Challenge workout and a super effective 10-minute Mobility workout to keep your body moving freely with strength and power.

Finally, you have BE MOVED which includes a 30-minute Cardio Strength workout modeled after my popular Peak 10 program, plus a 20-minute Pure Cardio Burn workout and a 5-minute Cool Down & Stretch.

GOOD NEWS!!! I have digital and DVD options available. And if you order by Black Friday (November 29th), you'll save 25% and get FREE shipping on U.S. DVD orders!

Use the code ONE25 when you checkout to receive your 25% discount.

DVD supplies are limited and will go fast! If you want one, grab it now. Estimated shipment date for DVD orders is December 31, 2019.

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-19, 01:13 PM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

That was a total no-brainer purchase for me....love Michelle, love DVDs and not streaming, love 30 minute workouts.
Old 11-25-19, 01:23 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateTT View Post
michelle@michelledozois.com
That's her customer service email. Just tell her what happened, I'm sure she can make it right.
Thanks, Kate. I sent an mail. Before that, I tried the contact info provided by paypal. The phone # for Breakthru Fitness was answered by someone who never heard of One on One; after I explained, he said Michelle would call me. No email reply, no phone call so far.

ETA: not much later, Team Dozois from support@michelledozois.com sent me an email & will send me the DVDs. Yay!
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-19, 01:37 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti S. View Post
That was a total no-brainer purchase for me....love Michelle, love DVDs and not streaming, love 30 minute workouts.
EXACTLY!!!!!

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-19, 01:43 PM  
Mickey12

I just ordered. Just a reminder to those who want DVDs but are not ready to order, the website says DVD quantities are limited. I believe she did this with her other more recent offerings. So, not to enable....but if you really want DVDs, I wouldn't wait.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-19, 03:09 PM  
pgun3

oopsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by monterey vidiot View Post
Help! I want the DVD but clicked the wrong button. How do I contact Michelle to change this?

ETA: Team Dozois fixed it and I'll get the DVDs. Yay.
I did the same thing....it's the way she has the ordering set up LOL and quick fingers. So I had to send CS an email also so I could get the DVDs
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-19, 07:50 AM  
Rhonda

I ordered DVDs. Can't wait, love 30 minute workouts as I can add on to them if I need to.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-19, 08:08 AM  
lizr

Does anyone know if the digital option will be housed in the library on her website like her other workouts or do you have to download them?

Liz
lizr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-19, 09:14 AM  
dianestjohn

Wow these look wonderful! I have never quite clicked with Michelle, although I admire her and know she is an excellent instructor, her very high energy level and her very challenging workouts just didn’t thrill me. But these workouts look more intermediate and quieter and more controlled, just exactly what I am looking for. Also I am thrilled that ANYONE is still making dvds and want to support her. I just ordered.
dianestjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-19, 10:38 AM  
marki64

I've haven't bought a Michelle dvd I didn't like. IMO, she is the best in the business when it comes to creativity. I never left her workouts without being sweaty and challenged. But for some reason, these just aren't calling my name. Maybe I will change my mind down the road, but I have found so much variety for free with some really great instructors that I'm just not feeling it. I am glad she is still making dvds though.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
michelle dozois, one on one