Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-30-16, 03:00 PM  
Ann1964

Thanks bjammin13 I downloaded the free PDF by KDavis
I do have strong curves on my Kindle too but I think its an older version. Need to check hers out.
Ann1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-16, 03:45 PM  
Aurora C.

I agree with heavy weights to build out the glutes, but I load on lower body work only or I bulk up in the upper body so I tend to load heavy weights on my shoulders for moves like curtsy and side lunges. Brett Contreras is definitely the Glute Guru! I do hip thrusts on the leg extension machine so I can go really heavy injury-free. Same thing with reverse abductor presses. But I haven't been to the gym since Spring and probably won't be back there until the weather turns chilly - which I kind of wish was never! Anyway, right now I'm loving Edge Booty Extreme and kettelbell swings for my butt. Due to a series of mishaps on Amazon's part (I ordered Edge Booty Extreme 2 & received 1 twice!) I have acquired both 1 & 2 but was only charged for one! Extreme 2 has only just arrived so I haven't opened it yet, but so far I've been tacking on a segment from 1 (each ranges from about 10-20 minutes in length) after a 21DF or similar high rep/low weight/cardio.

Please keep us posted on your progress!
Aurora C. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
butt workouts, lower body workouts, pretzel, square butt