Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-16, 03:06 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Barre Bell HIIT - Linda Wooldridge

From Mary's site:

"This DVD consists of three barre kettlebell fusion interval workouts that can be done all together for a 92 minute total body blaster or mix and matched to suit any schedule.
After a warm up you will use intervals of 50 seconds of work with 10 seconds of rest to blast calories and tighten all those trouble zones. Each workout will alternate between kettlebell exercises to spike the heart rate and barre exercises to lengthen and define. You will burn fat and sculpt lean muscle with these high energy, unique combinations! Finish up with a relaxing stretch to lengthen all the muscles you just worked.

THE 3 WORKOUTS ARE:

Barre Bell HIIT Upper (25 mins): Build strong, defined arms with traditional kettlebell exercises and light weight, high repetition barre exercises. Fast paced and non-stop to give you maximum results in minimum time!

Barre Bell HIIT Lower (25 mins): This one is a total sweat-fest! Targeting all your larger muscle groups with the kettlebells your heart rate will stay high throughout with just enough time to catch your breath during the barre style lengthening combos.

Barre Bell HIIT Core (25 mins): Whittle your waist, flatten your stomach and tighten those love handles with this unique barre bell core workout. Work your core standing, seated and lying to hit every angle and build a sculpted mid-section!"

https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Bar...rebellhiit.htm

She uses 10lb and 15lb kettlebells.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-16, 03:19 PM  
momofcha

I think one of them is on youtube....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFgohYjPK5M

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-16, 03:32 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
I think one of them is on youtube....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFgohYjPK5M
I don't think this one is on the DVD, as it is total body and the outfit is different ... Looks good, I'll bookmark it to give it a try, thanks for the link!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 03-21-16, 05:01 PM  
Lorelai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
From Mary's site: She uses 10lb and 15lb kettlebells.
I watched the clip just for kicks... I thought the small one was 5 lbs? Light, I know, but barre uses light weights and I've seen kettlebells that light before.

"Practice makes progress." Jessica Smith

"There's always an option before we quit." Jessica Smith

"You don't have to be a ballerina to feel like one." Ellen Barrett
Lorelai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-16, 05:09 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelai View Post
I watched the clip just for kicks... I thought the small one was 5 lbs? Light, I know, but barre uses light weights and I've seen kettlebells that light before.
On the video (0:47 min) you can see what weights she uses. I guess you could use 5lb if you would like to.

Old 03-21-16, 05:21 PM  
Lorelai

Quote:
On the video (0:47 min) you can see what weights she uses. I guess you could use 5lb if you would like to.
It was the 5 on the side of the kettlebell throwing me off... kg not lbs, I think is what happened!

"Practice makes progress." Jessica Smith

"There's always an option before we quit." Jessica Smith

"You don't have to be a ballerina to feel like one." Ellen Barrett
Lorelai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-16, 07:20 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Yay, I got it as a download! As soon as I saw the preview clip and did her other recent free KB blend on YT, I knew I wanted this one!
So excited that it's containing 3x 25 min segments, focusing on UB, LB & core.

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-16, 08:22 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins View Post
Yay, I got it as a download! As soon as I saw the preview clip and did her other recent free KB blend on YT, I knew I wanted this one!
So excited that it's containing 3x 25 min segments, focusing on UB, LB & core.
Glad you liked the free one, I've bookmarked it but I haven't try it yet. Please report back when you get to try the dvd.

Old 03-29-16, 07:57 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Glad you liked the free one, I've bookmarked it but I haven't try it yet. Please report back when you get to try the dvd.
Absolutely, I will!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-16, 01:51 PM  
shoegoddess

https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Bar...0.htm?CartID=1 DVD
At Mary's. It's in my cart but haven't ordered yet

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barlates, barlates body blitz, barre bell hiit, linda wooldridge, pretzel