Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-07-13, 04:09 PM  
BarbK
VF Supporter

Not me, I LOVE this workout. Even the music is decent. There is a learning curve and chaptering would help a lot for getting it down.

Did you watch the tutorial for the moves? I did for the first 4 times I did the workout. On the first explained move, I'm great when she goes slow, and then just don't do the pulse when the leg is in the air.

In another part, she says you could throw in a pushup, I have just enough time without the pushup.

Debbie - you quit right before a great stretch!!!

This is the workout that is making me want to try yoga - I've now bought/traded for some yoga DVDs, but still haven't used any.
BarbK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-13, 05:10 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Ooh exciting! I got mine from Mary this week and plan to do it tomorrow!
Old 12-07-13, 06:46 PM  
neatski

I looooved this workout... I enjoyed the twistiness and didn't feel there was a terrible learning curve involved. I wasn't expecting to like it because I'm not much of a dance workout fan, but I felt it was sooo fun!

The most effective workout is the one you're not doing right now!

neatski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-13, 07:56 PM  
lisarah

I "borrowed" this from kineticflix but have yet to try it! just found this video about the thought behind it - Michelle saying it is a workout to offset the long-term effects of boot-camp type workouts (to stretch & lengthen tight muscles).
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...DE3B01D4BFB191

Made me more interested in trying it, might put on the workout schedule for tomorrow.

Do or do not...there is no try. ~Yoda

Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world. ~Miyamoto Musashi

Group Fitness Instructor
BS in Kinesiology
lisarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-13, 10:28 PM  
debbied
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbK View Post
Not me, I LOVE this workout. Even the music is decent. There is a learning curve and chaptering would help a lot for getting it down.

Did you watch the tutorial for the moves? I did for the first 4 times I did the workout. On the first explained move, I'm great when she goes slow, and then just don't do the pulse when the leg is in the air.

In another part, she says you could throw in a pushup, I have just enough time without the pushup.

Debbie - you quit right before a great stretch!!!

This is the workout that is making me want to try yoga - I've now bought/traded for some yoga DVDs, but still haven't used any.
Maybe I'll pop it in tomorrow. Just for the stretch.

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-13, 11:55 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Because of this thread, I tried BodyFit 360 for the second time. Even though I still prefer Buti because it's harder and more fun to me, I would buy BodyFit 360 #2 if Michelle made one. The music is good for a retail wo. I haven't done it in years but I'm also thinking that this wo is similar to Stacy's WillPower and Grace. I should try that one again soon.
Old 12-08-13, 09:45 AM  
shoegoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen S View Post
Because of this thread, I tried BodyFit 360 for the second time. Even though I still prefer Buti because it's harder and more fun to me, I would buy BodyFit 360 #2 if Michelle made one. The music is good for a retail wo. I haven't done it in years but I'm also thinking that this wo is similar to Stacy's WillPower and Grace. I should try that one again soon.
I got Willpower and Grace as a SASE last week!. I'll have to check it out.

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-13, 10:22 AM  
Alyluna

Well shoot, y'all are making me want to try it again. I think I may pull it out of the box today and give it a go.
Alyluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-13, 10:44 AM  
alydinva

I just finished this (my first time). I'm a sweaty mess! It was not what I expected, but I really enjoyed it!
alydinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-13, 04:33 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Wow this was a great fun workout! I can see why people rave about the fun factor! The workout just flew by! I did a chapter of Tonique Sculpt Dynamics (which I also just got and am really enjoying) beforehand and it was so fun together.

I can see how it will become more fluid after doing it a few times. I really liked the creativity of the moves and I've always been a Michelle fan.

Tags
bodyfit 360, michelle dozois