Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-22, 10:28 PM  
Brenda in WA
VF Supporter

weights and step while watching Survivor

Everyone has been doing so much Jessica Smith! I love that! I'm working towards getting my family room workout space reclaimed. I even bought a blueray player finally, rather than continuing to struggle with the boys' playstation as a makeshift DVD player. I'm planning on diving into a Jessica Rotation while I wait for her new stuff.

Carol, I'm sorry to hear about your recent diagnosis!

Dana, I've been checking out Jessica's new stuff and I plan to order all of it. I'm just too loyal to pass up her new material. Plus the sets are beautiful! I guess I'll be getting gliders. LOL

I know I vanished for a while but I'm back. Life has shifted a bit with a church change after 18 years, which means I won't be doing the church bookkeeping anymore. Meanwhile, my hours at my regular bookkeeping job will likely increase over the next year. And I signed up for an accounting class this quarter so I can continue working on finishing the certificates I started in 2020 as a pandemic college student.

Oh, and after two years of avoiding it, our family finally caught covid 2 weeks ago and I'm still not normal. We all had mild cases but mine seems to be stuck in the "slightly snotty and tired" stage. Fun times.

She girds herself with strength, and strengthens her arms. Prov. 31:17
Brenda in WA is offline   Reply With Quote