Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-18-16, 08:08 AM  
bubbles76

Pat I've got Tummy Trimmer and the Timesaver Cardio Fat Burner on loan from the library too! Maybe I should try the Peel Off The Pounds Pilates too.

Momofcha, see if your library carries them. Mine surprisingly has quite a few.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-16, 09:18 AM  
Sollamyn

Thumbs up

I still use and love:

Peel off the Pounds Pilates - I use the low-impact cardio more than the strength workouts, although those are good, too

Staying Strong Ageless - has upper, lower, and abs strength segments plus a nice stretchy sort of workout

Peak Fat Burning - hi/lo cardio (with modifiers) with lower body toning mixed in

Project:You - I gave away the cardio workouts long ago, but I still do the strength workouts from the original set

Total Body Turnaround - the segments are circuit, balance (sort of a barefoot circuit workout with a lower body focus), and...um, there are two more segments that I rarely do and can't remember--probably core and stretch.

Tummy Trimmers - I think there are five 10-min. segments? I do the on-the-ball segment and the standing abs segment the most.

Total Body Lift - This is my newest Kathy acquirement and I've only done it once. It's barre-ish, which is not my favorite form of exercise. That being said, this was a tough workout and reminded me of Jessica Smith's barre workouts, which are the only other barre workouts I've done.

Body Boomers - I take back what I just said. This is my newest Kathy acquirement! I've only done it once, too, but I do really like it--particularly the 20-min. cardio segment and the 20-min. yoga segment from the Moving Through Menopause workouts.

Donna
Old 03-18-16, 11:16 AM  
DejaDeb

I've recently decided to do shorter cardio and strength workouts during the week (when I am pressed for time), with longer workouts on the weekends (when I am not! )

I just repurchased Project You: It has three cardio workouts that I really like (two @ 30 minutes, one @ 40 minutes), with two short strength workouts (30-minute upper body w/abs, 30-minute lower body w/abs.) In addition, there is a 60-minute cardio circuit workout that slays me ... and if that weren't enough, there are "bonus" Pilates and yoga workouts!

Tags
kathy smith, kathy smith compilations, kathy smith walking, rejuvenation