Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-14, 07:53 AM  
KittyKatt

The first BF 360 is in my top 5 favorites of all time so naturally when I knew 2 more were coming I wanted to order, but after watching the clips I was unsure if I should get the Dance Conditioning one because it looks too much like the first one (same moves) but with a faster pace and different music. Long story short, I bought them both yesterday. I guess I'll have to give them both a fair chance. In the meantime, I am dying to see some reviews from all of you that already have the workouts. Sundays are perfect for BF 360.
KittyKatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-14, 08:16 AM  
suzannaerin

Mine arrived on Saturday. I tried to do Athletic conditioning on Sunday morning, but gave up after about 10 minutes. She moves fast, and I didn't have the requisite patience yesterday. This is one that I'm going to have to gradually learn. My heartrate was up, so this promises to be a good workout, worth the effort and time to get down the moves.

In MD's defense, she does have a chapter where she breaks down all the moves. I didn't feel like previewing it or the rest of the DVD before diving in.

Since others said the first 360 was slower paced, I ordered it during Mary's sale. :-)
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bodyfit 360, michelle dozois